weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
hello everyone , so i have been playing on pokerstars and not winning much , i saw that it is noted to better play on 888poker there is more fish there and it is easier than ps to win , I saw the recent comments about 888 they're negative looks like they are having all sort of bugs so better not join now ^^ , I should stick to ps and keep improving my game or maybe party poker is easier and bugs free ? thanks in advance for your help <3

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Party poker is a good room. Why do not you try playing there?

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
to be honest i like the graphics on pokerstars ^^ until i got frustrated about winning only few bucks and thought maybe i might win more in other sites if there is more fish playing and wanted to make sure if it is the good move to do , or i just keep fixing my mistakes in game and getting better.

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline has a good poker room. I am in New York so i do not have the options that are available to everyone. I have never had a problem with BetOnline

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn’t use Betonline unless you have to, if you have access to 888 Poker and party poker I think trying one of those is the way to go, probably 888.

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn’t use Betonline unless you have to, if you have access to 888 poker and party poker I think trying one of those is the way to go, probably 888.

Really I didn’t know BetOnline was shady

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello everyone , so i have been playing on pokerstars and not winning much , i saw that it is noted to better play on 888poker there is more fish there and it is easier than ps to win , I saw the recent comments about 888 they're negative looks like they are having all sort of bugs so better not join now ^^ , I should stick to ps and keep improving my game or maybe party poker is easier and bugs free ? thanks in advance for your help <3
Yes, in 888 poker there are a lot of fast tournaments in which players make mistakes and do not focus on the game, but take a try and you play at this poker room and maybe you'll be lucky at this poker room and you will have victories!

G

GangBlader

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There's always the risk of encountering bots and experiencing all kinds of shaneningans in non popular sites, so keep that in mind

I'd advice to just try to study your game and work on it till you're able to earn your share from Stars :)

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

I like ACR. Pokerstars was my favorite, but I live in Ohio and can't use it no more. :mad::mad::mad:

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR, Party, RedStar - I like them. You only need to check it out if you are eligible to play at them in your area.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey gang. Any advice on ACR vs BCP? I recently got both an haven't made a real money deposit yet. They share a player pool and the software looks identical. Any reason why one may be preferred over the other? I saw on another thread/post somewhere that you can only play the freerolls on one or the other. Can you get a first time deposit bonus on each or only one? Thanks and see you on the tables!

pabloT

pabloT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars remains a good room, depending on the level you play, to be profitable, do not give up, try to develop your game and good luck

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i finally decided to improve my game and stay in pokerstars , i played 3 tournament , the first i made it to the final tables and first with a bankroll 3 times bigger than the others but my internet went down :'( , the second went good too i made it to the money , the third i made it to the bubble ( only few peoples left ) i did a terrible bluff vs a guy who had a full house and got kicked ^^.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
or i just keep fixing my mistakes in game and getting better.

Hi, my opinion is to get better, as I'm sure you'll want to play higher levels at some point, so i feel you can only do that once you have confidence in your game , a lot of the time this confidence comes from results,
When i feel down (low confidence due to results and suspect my game) i play vs my computer poker games (mainly poker academy ) and try to get my rhythm back , getting thru level after level abd learning to fold again ....
Imo raising is easy, folding is hard.
Hope it helps a bit.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline has a good poker room. I am in New York so i do not have the options that are available to everyone. I have never had a problem with BetOnline
How long have you been playing on BetOnline? Have you ever had any problems with cashing out and what methods have you used for withdrawal through their site. Can you please share some of your experience with it because I was thinking of making a deposit on BetOnline, but I haven't heard many good things about it.

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long have you been playing on BetOnline? Have you ever had any problems with cashing out and what methods have you used for withdrawal through their site. Can you please share some of your experience with it because I was thinking of making a deposit on BetOnline, but I haven't heard many good things about it.

I have heard bad things about this site years ago but recently the reviews have been good. I have been playing on their site for about 5 years The cashout option i use is the regular check. The 1 problem i can remember is i had received a check and they didnt sign it. I just had to send them a picture of the check and they sent me a new one. Other than that, I am satisfied with the site.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard bad things about this site years ago but recently the reviews have been good. I have been playing on their site for about 5 years The cashout option i use is the regular check. The 1 problem i can remember is i had received a check and they didnt sign it. I just had to send them a picture of the check and they sent me a new one. Other than that, I am satisfied with the site.
You aren't in the US are you? I heard of too many problems with overseas poker sites as far as US players having trouble cashing the foreign checks they send.

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You aren't in the US are you? I heard of too many problems with overseas poker sites as far as US players having trouble cashing the foreign checks they send.

I am in NY and as long as I deposit the checks in My bank account I never had an Issue depositing

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really liking ACR. I switched over from ignition, and that's basically 2/3 of the available sites if you're in the US. I like their layout a lot more.

D

DenizR95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars, Bet365, 888 this is the rooms i am playing since i am 18 years old. 5 years expiriance. Good luck on tables.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in NY and as long as I deposit the checks in My bank account I never had an Issue depositing
What bank do you use if I may ask? I have Bank of America and they told me if I deposit a foreign check with them it can take around 2 months for them to get the funds from the foreign bank so the money from the check wouldn't' be available in my account until then. They never asked you about the foreign check? How long does it take for your funds to be availabe? Thanks for the info

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not notice a big difference in the composition of the players on the sites. All interest in the sites rests on a variety of tables and schedules of games.

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What bank do you use if I may ask? I have Bank of America and they told me if I deposit a foreign check with them it can take around 2 months for them to get the funds from the foreign bank so the money from the check wouldn't' be available in my account until then. They never asked you about the foreign check? How long does it take for your funds to be availabe? Thanks for the info

I use chase and use the ATM deposit with the checks I get so I don’t have to see anyone. Some took longer than others but so far I haven’t had any issues

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My noble depends on the tournament you are playing to become a winning player, look at pokerstars tables with the fewest possible players where the variance is minor, do not play tournaments where there are a lot of people because the prize pool is bigger, poker profit comes in the long run, you have to have patience. Good luck.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
actually i am turning 0 or 1 dollars in 100+ in one or two days , i am getting better at playing , my problem is tilting , i get a bad beat and then i dont know why ^^ i go play a spin and go for 30 dollars or go cash tables and all in and loose and just do random things to loose , i surprise myself of the lack of the control i get when i am mad ^^ ( tilt and greed are a terrible combo XD )