Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The game of poker allows the player to play tables live and online. As for advantages of one way or another, do you believe that the possibility of making "notes of players" in online rooms is one of those advantages?

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I guess it helps when playing multiple table at same. But profit can be made without them also :)

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i like for me personally cause i multi table a lot tables at same and increase my edge and i can do that in the confort of my own bedroom :)

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I think it's an advantage of online poker to be able to take notes about the players. But there are many others: Skip from one tournament to another, multi tabling, protect family life, play in pyjama...
Well I prefer online poker to live poker.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think there a alot of advantages. You could wear everything or nothing, eat on the tables and smacking. Then you could choice between alot of tourneys if you are busted and begin a new try. Online you could not hide your emotions, because nobody see you emotions and make some advantages of it.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The advantage of online poker is the ability to play at any time, (schedule around family and friend commitments), play at more than one table and take notes.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a benefit when you can take notes, but I don't think it's a big advantage compared to live poker. I think HUD statistics are more helpful, especially when you're playing multitable.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that online poker have a lot of advantages! You can play at home, take notes from your opponents and you can play multitable. I love online poker 😃

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Adventage? Never done that (atleast on serious level) so doubt it ...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The game of poker allows the player to play tables live and online. As for advantages of one way or another, do you believe that the possibility of making "notes of players" in online rooms is one of those advantages?
Hi.
Notes are an advantage, of course. Sometimes notes are very useful and help you make the right decision. I personally already have a lot of notes on our community members, and these notes often help me make a good decision.
Good luck.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think one of the advantages of online poker is to turn on a movie and enjoy the movie instead of sitting and waiting for your opponent to make a move thinking for almost 30-60 seconds, you just watch the movie and enjoy it:)

IreAce

IreAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Advantgages:
Multiple tables at once, no travel and hospitality rake, comfort of your own home, track hands with software, huge selection of games 24/7 across multiple sites.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most important advantage of online poker is fast hands.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would say yes, it is. It's one of the many advantages of playing online. I for one just love to have the ability to play when I want to.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me the advantage of online poker is that I can play anytime I want, and also play several tables

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that this is a main advantaged compared to live poker. The advantages of online poker for me are the fact that you can play multiple tables at the same time and I can play in my pajamas :)

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Another advantage is that you do not have to make traveling expenses to go and play poker.
You have everything comfortably at home.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
be playing many tables at the same time, you are in your most comfortable environment, you can better organize yourself in terms of meals, bathroom, etc. you don't have to wait long to play or have a good hand

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Well the advantages are many, can play anytime, can play multiple tables if you like, do not have to listen to some drunks stories lol, do not have to even deal with unsavory people at all if you don't want to, personally I put on my headphones and listen to music and just play a lot of the time, you have to deal with people much more live which may or may not be your thing:cool:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Play with even one cent or freeroll . Where can you find this live ?? And choose whatever game you like from a great variety of games , 24/7 :)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Accessibility is far & away the main reason people play online.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no useless information in poker, so any knowledge gives an advantage, but in poker nothing guarantees victory, there are only probabilities everywhere)

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously the convenience. Also, the speed you can play at, with a huge variety of games to pick from.