The advantage of playing online poker.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The advantage of playing online poker, playing from home without any pressure, you can make any gesture of not flirting on the flop, the opponents would not realize that you did not hit anything, you can play listening to music at full volume. It has and many advantages when playing online poker. Who doesn't like to play poker online?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone loves online poker when they win
and do not like when a long black stripe[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

T

tripps777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Number one reason for me: When I hit a set on the flop and just pump my fist and go YES!

I only do that because I know no one can see me, but sometimes I think it'll accidentally do it in a live game.
:eek::eek:

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone's answers above are all pluses to why playing online is better. Also the immediacy of having a game available whenever you want (rather than driving long distances to play in person) and the flexibility of starting and stopping whenever you want are conveniences as well. At home, you can setup your environment however you'd like to hopefully set your setup up for success as well as to enjoy your online poker play.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess everyone love to play online poker rather then live

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that online poker is much more comfortable, besides that there is no pressure to come up with good hands and the level of the players is more balanced

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing in your comfort zone i guess.
You have your own peace.You can play wheatewer you want.It's my opinion.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
less expressive

It is very likely that it is not being able to see people's expressions when the flop, turn and river come out, in addition to seeing the reaction of when they make a bet or raises, that makes online poker easier:rolleyes:

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The advantage of playing online poker, playing from home without any pressure, you can make any gesture of not flirting on the flop, the opponents would not realize that you did not hit anything, you can play listening to music at full volume. It has and many advantages when playing online poker. Who doesn't like to play poker online?

Actually like it. I think as long as the gameprovider is not rigged with some AI its definitely more comftable to just sit and go. ;)

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best thing online poker is nobody see my face when i´m bluffing

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think, basically, the best advantages is that you can play some poker in the comfort of your house, having whatever you need at any time, and most importantly, with comfort.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friends, many good answers about online poker, the best thing about all this is the great comfort of playing from home lying in bed, as well as sitting in your private office with all the comforts, and a very important factor is having peace of mind in that place so you can stay focused on the game.

W

wittless

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i do not always trust the "randomness" of the cards. in 6 online tourneys in a row, i have seen full house beat by quads. NEVER seen that 6 days in a row playing live....

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pros and Cons my friends, i find it easy to read players when its live poker.

K

kingofnaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No loudmouth drunken morons at home :)

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I started playing online and that's how I learned Texas hold em, from an App I downloaded. It enabled me to slow the game down, while I worked out the hands.
Unlike a lot of my friends (don't know if this is right or wrong) I always play the cards and not necessarily the person(s) which is a good advantage playing online.

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

We can't see the reaction of other players too, this may be consider as cons of online poker too

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, online poker has a lot of advantages. Sitting alone in silence no one bothers, you can play anywhere and anytime, play in comfort. One tournament in life like 3 in online poker :) :). There is a lot to write about, but everything is clear, and I know that online poker is better :)

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing online as it is so convenient, but on the flipside it also cannot really be trusted. If I play for money it is very small stakes, but to be able to do that from home is awesome. Sometimes I just slum around in my boxers and hit up a quick tourney :)

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The advantage of online poker from live big. You can play many tournaments at once. Tournaments online are 2 times faster. You can play silence no one sits on your head.

S

ssj3gokudbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. the biggest advantage is the ability to multi-table. In live games you can't do that.

J

jean190

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In this online poker advantages forum I think there are some advantages as well as disadvantages the most important thing is to create a good game strategy and apply it well because both online and live poker have bad streaks