Are ACR's Problems affecting your game?

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Cardroom has been experiencing "Ddos" attacks over the past few weeks and as a result they've removed most of their regular MTT's As ACR is the site I play on ive played a fraction of the tournaments I normally play, and it's affecting the rhythm of my game. Is anyone else out of sync due to lack of play?

509fio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YES. There was a stretch where it was seriously everyday. I'm not mad at them as it's not their fault but it is very frustrating that people care enough to stop us from enjoying ourselves. What do they even gain?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are finishing some details on the schedule, we have great news that will share today. Keep an eye on our social media channels and here as we will publish the new schedule.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been seeing lot updates on social media about problems. Seems to be about every big tournament lately.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
ACR is the first site I started playing on after a long online poker absence. The recent hack attack prevented me from playing a scheduled first depositor freeroll and had caused a few other issues regarding playing games during my free time. I have played other sites instead.
I would also like to know what public information is available regarding how this disruption was able to occur in the first place.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Have the attacks slowed down or stopped? It wasn't worth logging in during that recent stretch.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although this was more than 2 months ago,I wasn't aware of it and I really thought people stopped doing things like that.

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR's ddos problems are rediculous. The fact that they haven't been able to prevent them for about a year straight now is extremly sad.

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has affected me the times i have been logged on. Forexample if we are ITM and i have a big stack.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my problem with WPN is not DDOS attacks but their suck run outs and set up hands. Playing on this one site in particular has made really dislike poker but whatever

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it affects a lot, but that's typical in any room, of course, they must work hard in those cases as many players are dedicated to try to take advantage of the poker rooms by bots

hemlok

hemlok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ignition is worse

Americas Cardroom has been experiencing "Ddos" attacks over the past few weeks and as a result they've removed most of their regular MTT's As ACR is the site I play on ive played a fraction of the tournaments I normally play, and it's affecting the rhythm of my game. Is anyone else out of sync due to lack of play?
not so bad with acr but ignition is mind messing!

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YES. There was a stretch where it was seriously everyday. I'm not mad at them as it's not their fault but it is very frustrating that people care enough to stop us from enjoying ourselves. What do they even gain?

Someone looking to either destroy their business or extort them for money.

A

aj43615

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes...it is....but maybe I'm just looking for someone to blame for all my losses :p

T

TheShek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has been stable for a while now. All tournaments are back up and running, and I don't beleive they had any issues during the recent BOSS series. Hope this continues.

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure what a Ddos attack is, can you please explain? The program crashes on me frequently, is this the same/different issue?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree, sometimes they have technical problems. Especially it is annoying when I expect to play in some kind of tournament.

Top 10 Games