ACR Utility Bill

magnumite

magnumite

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Got an email this morning saying my phone number on the site is invalid and now they would like pictures of my ID, credit card, and a utility bill. However, I don’t have a utility bill as I am currently at home with my parents while college is out of session, and even there I don’t pay a utility bill as I live in the dorms. Will I be able to respond with all the other info but not the utility bill, and still get my funds unfrozen?

Lemme know, thanks in advance.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got an email this morning saying my phone number on the site is invalid and now they would like pictures of my ID, credit card, and a utility bill. However, I don’t have a utility bill as I am currently at home with my parents while college is out of session, and even there I don’t pay a utility bill as I live in the dorms. Will I be able to respond with all the other info but not the utility bill, and still get my funds unfrozen?

Lemme know, thanks in advance.

In this case, please be so kind and contact our security department so they can help you with this situation. You can contact them via email security@americascardroom.eu once you send the email, let me know on the official thread so I can follow up the case.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, reading this, I wanted to update my phone number, as I have lost my cel and got a new number, but it won't let me edit it. Shall I change it by support as well?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, reading this, I wanted to update my phone number, as I have lost my cel and got a new number, but it won't let me edit it. Shall I change it by support as well?

Yes! Please give them a call at 1-877-314-4195, from the new phone number you want to register.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! Please give them a call at 1-877-314-4195, from the new phone number you want to register.

Seriously?? Have you heard about this new stuff called Internet??? WA, FB, and so on?

I make a phone call from my cel to the US and my last 6 month's work was for nothing!!!
Did you sign a contract with Carlos Slim, or just enjoying payments to your "toll-free-number"??? I am in mexico, we have pesos here...

Best of all is I will have to wait 15 minutes in you waiting line and send ACR to hell.
Better back to plan A, never deposit, never withdraw, just fun for fishing!!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously?? Have you heard about this new stuff called Internet??? WA, FB, and so on?

I make a phone call from my cel to the US and my last 6 month's work was for nothing!!!
Did you sign a contract with Carlos Slim, or just enjoying payments to your "toll-free-number"??? I am in mexico, we have pesos here...

Best of all is I will have to wait 15 minutes in you waiting line and send ACR to hell.
Better back to plan A, never deposit, never withdraw, just fun for fishing!!!

I'm sorry sir, this is a security procedure. It's the better way to confirm you are the owner of the account. However, If you don't want to call or you can't, send them an email to security@americascardroom.eu or via live chat here They will validate your data and will make sure you are the owner of the account.