AA vs KK

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heads-up your favorite pre-flop but as many players on the hand your equity goes down, your goal is to be on head-up as much as possible with all your pocket Aces.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA and KK get cracked all the time, you also win with them. I was playing a tournament the other day and saw AA cracked and then, the very next hand KK was cracked too. Had not seen that before.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
AA KK nothing is a guaranteed win no matter how much we would like it to be.
I have lost with both on numerous occasions.

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
i went on a 30 plus losing streak with KK, and then back to the normal 80:20 win rate, it happens sometimes

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What are your concerns?! My aces always lose!! I just lost a big hand against 6-7,
🥲
This is what I wrote about here a while ago. And no one believes me and they say that this is not the case.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
AA is a moster pair, and in freerolls I always play them all in. Othrer player hand KK or DD is not a serious problem.

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is what I wrote about here a while ago. And no one believes me and they say that this is not the case.
I believe you. In most cases, my biggest enemy to AA or KK is a thing called 'The River'!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
AA pairs don't always win... I'm tired of losing with A pairs, sometimes you have to fold them, simple!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker is alive & well. One only needs to read through some of these answers to be filled with a renewed sense of hope that there's still PLENTY of dead money on the tables out there!!! So fold your KK the next time you see me put in a 3rd raise with my 73o... I mean 'I might have AA'???

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You notified that did you? Very observant of you!
Yes, I always notice that pokerstars is already spoiling its reputation, so many players already notice that it is not like other poker rooms and fewer players are moving to other rooms

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I have the most winning hand with a pair of aces. Approximately 80% of cases win

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA vs KK is a sham. The hard realities of poker.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, I always notice that pokerstars is already spoiling its reputation, so many players already notice that it is not like other poker rooms and fewer players are moving to other rooms
how is it different from the other rooms?

Danaire72

Danaire72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
In my experience playing poker, I can tell you that AA and KK are a pair like any other, with the difference that they are the highest in poker, but nevertheless it does not mean that they have to win, I swear", In particular I try to play the AA making a strong bet pre-flop, and based on what falls on the flop, I usually make my bets, and with the KK, the same, with the difference that if an Ace falls, I usually do not bet. Well, my KK They already lower the percentage of winning.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
AA often lose not only to KK but also to many other combinations. But initially they are a very strong couple. And then how lucky you are. But I think if we always won only strong cards, the game would not be so interesting and exciting.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The two are the biggest desires of players, even more so if things are not good in tournaments or cash gamers, the problem that this desire can turn into frustration.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently folded KK preflop. Been a while since the last time. Maybe five years. It was a great day.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In this battle, I always want to be on the side of the aces.
ever.

R

REQ_SAY

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
AA vs KK its lose 9 times from 10))))

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lost my AA more than 5 times this year already! It sucks you get eliminated especially in big tournaments! :-(

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always? lol i could almost believe if you say that lose 60% but no one can believe that. i win most of the time with aces even in suspicious sites like pokerstars.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is play against a "J" that card has been ruining my days! :(