A smartphone, tablet or laptop, what do you prefer ?

Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I only played on mobile, for time and comfort.
But, I think I play more concentrated from the PC.

syarbouh

syarbouh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never used a smartphone or a tablet, laptop only

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker on the big screen, but it does not always work, so I have to use more mobile devices, tablets or smartphones

Z

zuk22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer laptop, through the screen size

Z

zuk22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd prefer to play more from laptop through screen size and it help to stay more concentrated

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing mobile because I dont have a computer right now. The thing that sucks about it is I cant multi table on 2 different sites at the same time

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play both but perfer PC so i have can multiple tools open to help decision making

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on my smartphone when I can't play on my laptop.
When I'm not home, my laptop is down/not charged, the internet isn't working (4G on my phone)

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only on my laptop tournaments, on my phone sometimes for a short time cash games or blast/spin ect

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop is the best definitely with big screen is more comfortable you can play muti-table use any HUD or PokerTrack to help you to get information from another tables taking notes from rang hand of each player and the most important not one will disturbing you when you playing coz if you play on the phone someone can call you and you can miss hands or disconnect .

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I prefer to play on the laptop due to the screen size and on the smartphone, I play only when I am at work and my time allows me.

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop/desktop. Easiest way to use HUD software, and as far as I know it's the only way I can play ACR? I don't think there's any way to play on ACR on iOS

Sword

Sword

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is how times contrary, with laptop full tilt, and on smartphone recognized in mountain you go, although all depends on sentiments))

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
laptop. Since I do not have two others.

G

goddeslilith

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
laptop/pc , i like to play at more then 3 tables in the same time and that is pretty imposible on smarthphone , its really easy to make mistakes , not to mention that you cant play in diffrent poker platforms like uni, star or 8

O

OMGInsanoCut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop

Laptop, coffee, cigarette, 420, music (something beyond awesome, like gigi d a'gostino :dancing: … "suono libero", mi sta sulla cassa, distorsione dag, danzaplano… something like that :rock:) and poker becomes awesomer.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on laptop with a touch screen, but always have the latest version of pokerstars App installed on your smartphone in case the laptop crashes mid-tournament

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well....

Laptop, cold beer, sweat pants and a cardschat hoodie, full pack of smokes and a loaded bong close by. Cell phone on pandora, usually mellow stuff like william devaughn or the delphonics but sometimes 80's new wave and Hank Jr. It's all good until the kids come crashing in and im done for, lol.
What u think?

the best for me is play with two monitor...
Coca-Cola, cigarrette and good music...or course metal! 🤟🏽🤟🏽

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play multi tables, so I use laptop. Phone isn't good ,for playing different poker sites ,at one time.

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it matters on how comfortable you are and I love playing on my phone..but I think I win more on my laptop

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I have not used a laptop for work for a long time, the mobile application turned out to be much more convenient for me. Even tapping on the phone is much quicker to click on the laptop. A huge minus is the lack of home games in the PS application and not all rooms can be played from the phone.