a good idea for online poker

Nitram_80

Nitram_80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the biggest issues with online poker for me its not being able to have enough time to make a crucial call . There seems to be like at least one time per session where you are face with a tough call like an all in . 30 seconds is not enough time to calculate odds, put him on a hand and decide what type of player he is . They need to come up with a time extension for situations like this ,maybe like 1 of these per session. At the few poker sites I played I havent seen this and I am wondering what sites ,if any, have this feature?

J

james222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars has a time extension clock u get like so many seconds like 90 or 120 that u can use however you like. It might even be reloaded like every hour or something but not sure cause i never really use it or pay attention to it.

Nitram_80

Nitram_80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars has a time extension clock u get like so many seconds like 90 or 120 that u can use however you like. It might even be reloaded like every hour or something but not sure cause i never really use it or pay attention to it.

too bad I had such a hardtime trying to make a deposit there that I never actually played there and bodog does not have it . You can upload any avatar you want but you can't get a time a extension, they got their priorities all wrong.

edge-t

edge-t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too bad I had such a hardtime trying to make a deposit there that I never actually played there and bodog does not have it . You can upload any avatar you want but you can't get a time a extension, they got their priorities all wrong.

Totally agreed! There are so many times I wanted a time extension... Opponent takes a weird line, goes all-in. You're holding two pairs and wondering if it's gold... need more time Bodog!

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some players drive me crazy. Whenever it's their turn they always wait the maximum amount of time before folding and they do it every time.