A fresh start in Poker !!

M

Minelli

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A New Beginning in Poker!! How many of you had to start from scratch? Well, that's what happens the most! The important thing is to continue!:)

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had to start from scratch as I had a big break in the game for almost 10 years. Since that time, everything has changed and starting to play, I realized that I needed to adapt to new circumstances. At the moment, the adaptation is going well.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Minelli. I have started or re-started many times. More so when I first started playing. I might suggest you might want to make a small deposit, if you can. If you are going to build a BR from the freerolls here, or anywhere for that matter, play as tight as you can. Wait for the good cards. GL to you

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately I get rather bored over long periods of time playing micro stakes as I could just be at work earning money so due to poor bankroll management I have gone broke a few times. This time I am just saving up until I am rolled enough to play the $5.50/$11 games from the start

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are several stages. Almost everyone encounters them.
1 Start of the game.
2 Loss total.
3 Break.
4 Return to poker and get acquainted with the bankroll.
And so on.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on many occasions for managing the bankroll badly, but it is already in the past and we are back on the road and studying every day to be better:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah man, people go broke in poker all the time. You just have to pick yourself back up and try again!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I´ve had to start from zero or with at least $10 not because I´ve lost all my bankroll but I had to withdraw the money.I am always positive with a new start since I am aware that having a good bankroll management ,there will be more possibilities to withdraw money again and again.Good luck in your sessions mate!