EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I don't know why the regular number of players on a poker table should be 9 PLAYERS.
6-MAX Format is the best, it just gives a better experience for the player, you play more hands and it's more enjoyable.
MAKE IT 50/50.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better for me to play on the tables of the 9-max, I've played both cash games and tournaments on the tables of the 6th max many times, it turns out to play worse than the 9-max, but in cash games you can get used to playing profitably 6-max, all cash players play after all)).
But in tournaments, it's still better to play 9-max, the shorter the table, the faster the blinds eat up your stack, and the game is more about luck than skill.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is diverse and each player can choose the type and format of the game that he likes.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is generally believed that before you sit down on 6 max, you must first learn to play 9 max, but I like the dynamic game more, I always play 6 max in the cache, there are advantages to it: draws of a larger number of hands per hour, without adding tables, more available games per day, etc. the player who is used to waiting for hours the monster's hand and only then exposed is not suitable for games at 6 max

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like 6 max, it's too boring

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I manage to achieve better results at 6 max, so I absolutely agree. Perhaps after completing the course here, my game will become more effective, but so far 9 max is problematic for me.

B

bachterie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why the regular number of players on a poker table should be 9 PLAYERS.
6-MAX Format is the best, it just gives a better experience for the player, you play more hands and it's more enjoyable.
MAKE IT 50/50.
It relies on the game you play.
If you play CashGame and choose one table I would prefer 9Max. So the orbit takes more time and you aren't forced to pay the BB so often. Same in Tournaments.
On 9Max you play a bit tighter than on 6max.
In Zoom variant I like to play 6max, because I like to play LAG.

Are there version with 9max? Oo

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I typically prefer 9 max for holdem and 6 max for omaha but today's game seems to have moved in the opposite direction as far as player preferences.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like player 6-max for cash and in MTT I prefer play 9 max. I think that 9 max for tournament is better. In other aspect, for omaha I always prefer 6 max 😀

Sorry for my english 😬

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I tend to lean to 6max in pkos ..when bounty hunting i play more loose aggressive which suits the 6max. that said and after reading should i explore cash games again ??? its been years since I've played them. In a guaranteed MTT long late reg... i want that 9max table and I'm not opposed to jumping in those late. But enough about me.

annaannawy

annaannawy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
I think 6 max is easier to have a new/more good hand because don’t have to wait too long.

Just this can make me play 6 max xd

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to lean to 6max in pkos ..when bounty hunting i play more loose aggressive which suits the 6max. that said and after reading should i explore cash games again ??? its been years since I've played them. In a guaranteed MTT long late reg... i want that 9max table and I'm not opposed to jumping in those late. But enough about me.
“Jumping in late” - that’s how people limit the pain of playing for hours on end. Depending on how late you jump in it can be “seen” as a big gamble, but can also save hours.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Some likes 6, some likes 9. they've their reasons.

JeLeuMic

JeLeuMic

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a 6max table, you would need to be more aggressive than in 9max.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Well, that will depend on each player.Since I started playing poker,I enjoyed more playing 6- max cash games than full-ring tables.Maybe,one of the reasons is because there is more adrenaline in those games and you can play more hands every session.Sometimes,full-ring tables can be a little bit boring,especially if you are playing just one table.That is why ,every time I want to play cash games I choose 6 - max tables.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only time I play 6-max is when 6 players remain at the final table.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MAKE IT 50/50.
Yes. I agree. The opening ranges from early position in 9 handed table is way too tight. It's mostly a fold.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, 6-max is the best. 9-max is very long to wait for the next hand.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer 9-max tables. 6-max is good in mixed games, Omaha, HORSE, 8-game.
But sometimes I play holdem on a 6-max table.