20NL

J

Jaywizzlez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just posted some recorded hands from a recent 20NL "Online Home Game" cash session. I'm looking for feedback on how the hands were played and any other comments.

It's part of my New Years Resolution to record all my sessions and share some hands with the rest of the world for feedback so I can improve. I'm trying to be consistent and do this weekly.

I appreciate the support, thank you!

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just posted some recorded hands from a recent 20NL "Online Home Game" cash session. I'm looking for feedback on how the hands were played and any other comments.

It's part of my New Years Resolution to record all my sessions and share some hands with the rest of the world for feedback so I can improve. I'm trying to be consistent and do this weekly.

I appreciate the support, thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58o7g6DLqPc

Thank you for posting.

It is a great idea to share some of your hands for learning purposes.

I stopped watching after the JT hand as these hands are not the best hands to share for real growth. You had no difficult decisions to make and the math of the hands meant all your choices were close in EV.

Hopefully you can share some hands that put you in some sticky spots. JJ instead of AK in the SB or AX pair plus straight draw on 2 flush board instead of pair+ nut flush draw. Villains who use tricky bet sizing with AA, etc.

Hope this helps
:):)

J

Jaywizzlez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for posting.

It is a great idea to share some of your hands for learning purposes.

I stopped watching after the JT hand as these hands are not the best hands to share for real growth. You had no difficult decisions to make and the math of the hands meant all your choices were close in EV.

Hopefully you can share some hands that put you in some sticky spots. JJ instead of AK in the SB or AX pair plus straight draw on 2 flush board instead of pair+ nut flush draw. Villains who use tricky bet sizing with AA, etc.

Hope this helps
:):)

Awesome, I appreciate the feedback! I will admit these recurring games are quite soft and I have pages on pages of notes for the recurring regs/villians, so many spots are quite automatic. I tend to over fold against some of the tougher opponents to avoid being put in rough spots vs them as often.

That being said, I do still end up in those tricky situations due to the sheer volume of hands, and although they aren't as exciting, you are definitely right that those are the hands to be shared and analyzed in order to improve. Will definitely keep that in mind and look to include more of those situations. Thanks again for the support!