Chips
Interesting to read, maybe they will laugh at your stories.:argh::laugh:

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure how stupid or funny was it, i think there are much more stupid stuff goin on in live poker, but lets start from somthing basic. And dumb.
So im playing that 0.27$ mtt couple of days ago.
I get A9s and decided to raise 2.5xx from UTG.
Ev1 folds toa guy on MP+1 and he shoves it in 40bb.
Holy schnikes man relax okay.
Ev1 folds except for guy on BB. He calls.
Lets see.
MP+1 94
BB 98
:confused:

Last edited:
E

el79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It certainly happens when I'm in tilt mode and you can see me do donkey things like an allin with 27

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It certainly happens when I'm in tilt mode and you can see me do donkey things like an allin with 27

Thats not donkey. Donkey calls raise with 27, hits the deuce on the flop and proceeds to check call till the river.

This is different. This is like the bottom of tilt level ... Like okay poker u wana rob me fine take all my money.
There was no even much of a pot to steal. And okay sure you can come up with a plenty of reasons for why someone does this i dont care, that is stupid.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Well, I wouldn't call these the stupidest moments in poker, but here are some really crazy live TV moments that you might get a laugh or two at.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you mention the words poker and stupid in the same sentence, there must be a Phil Hellmuth reference in it.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Stupidest moment, Had a guy plop $200.00 on the table and won his 1st hand for a small amount. He was wild in the few minutes he was there and was up when he raise and called a 3 bet. Flop he lead out and got 3 bet. turn he bet out and was called. The river he checked and instantly call a all in jam from the other player. The guy how gamed showed hit top set hat ended as a boat. The snap caller looked shocked at what he saw. Flipped over his ten high and walked away. The entire table just watched him walk away in shock. You can imagine the conversation at the table after that hand but I have no idea WTF he was thinking. Well maybe that's it. Was he thinking. FYI, pretty sure he was drunk but still.