Psychology in poker

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to play a whale that has studied the game! I know that much:)

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Both are definitely entertainment to watch :) Waiting that Phil accept for that heads up match ;)

P

plusia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No one who wants to be called a professional player is allowed to lose his mind.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Psychology in Poker?.. Hm, I think, psychology also is important, as and the many others things!.. Nothing more, and nothing less!
But this is only my private opinion... And Everyone with New 2023 Year!

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Chatter to throw an opponent off balance is a classic live poker technique. The opponent is to blame for supporting such a small talk. There is an antidote to such tactics. But apparently it's just not fate.

T

timoha1994

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
It's hard and not very pleasant to play against people like Persons. I played against the same opponent and poker almost ended in a fight, because in most hands I was incredibly lucky with moves)

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unfortanely i had 2 cancel my pokergo did not watch it all found i spend more time on twitch but think theres a book called the mental game of poker i should check er out hahaha 4 when im tilting unforantely my tilts arent really tilts just bad beats (usually by americans) who call my ace over and knockes me out of tourney with ace four..

K

korkust

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Psychology should come first. Some, when losing on emotions, can feel the treshniak, moving even 23 different suits

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hellmuth could never hold it, same happend with Tony G in a pokerstars tv show - that was actually after 2007