poker live

Chempion sto

Chempion sto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
hi all. I haven't played for a year in self-exclusion. I want to start over on my road to the championship. Sometimes you need breaks in poker. to get out of tilt

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi) Good luck my friend!)))

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all. I haven't played for a year in self-exclusion. I want to start over on my road to the championship. Sometimes you need breaks in poker. to get out of tilt
Tilting is pointless

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
a year is a long time....Welcome back.May luck be on your side.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Welcome back, i love the conscience of taking a break when the game is getting into your skin

Wish you the best luck in this comeback

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
What a patient and disciplined person. I wish you good luck after a long break:)(y)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Perfectly. Your decision to join our community is your first step to a successful game. Pay attention to our free course, it will help you better understand the basics of the game and more correctly calculate your bankroll management system. Remember, without bankroll management you will not be able to achieve good results.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
GL man. A "poker sabbatical" isn't exactly a bad idea. If I take one, I'll probably head to Colorado and go dispensary hopping.

Organize a Home Poker Game