Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Does Anyone know I'f your in a live Event, If you had an family crisis. What happens if you need to stop and leave, to go.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If I was in a live event and there was a family crisis which I had to stop, then my family would come first. I think then the tournament is simply over for me and I don't want anyone to come in such a situation. But when you have to decide between family and playing a tournament then I think that family always comes first, but then of course it depends entirely on the situation. So what's going on in the family. But I think your question isn't about what you would do, but what happens with the tournament. I don't know but I think that depending on what happens, you simply lose, just like any tournament you leave early. I don't know whether there is the option to sit out until you've lost all your chips due to the blinds. In online poker, there is this option if you leave the tournament because you have to do something important, the game continues anyway you are just sitting out and you continue to pay the blinds whether this would also be possible in live events would be interesting to know and maybe someone else will come and answer that

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I was in a live event and there was a family crisis which I had to stop, then my family would come first. I think then the tournament is simply over for me and I don't want anyone to come in such a situation. But when you have to decide between family and playing a tournament then I think that family always comes first, but then of course it depends entirely on the situation. So what's going on in the family. But I think your question isn't about what you would do, but what happens with the tournament. I don't know but I think that depending on what happens, you simply lose, just like any tournament you leave early. I don't know whether there is the option to sit out until you've lost all your chips due to the blinds. In online poker, there is this option if you leave the tournament because you have to do something important, the game continues anyway you are just sitting out and you continue to pay the blinds whether this would also be possible in live events would be interesting to know and maybe someone else will come and answer that
Yes family always comes first. But yes I wanted to know if a family crisis was in place. Do they disband the tournament till a further date? Or do you simply just lose your chips and you're out.

Organize a Home Poker Game