AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hold your blatter tips!! I love it!!
How to pee while playing poker tourneys!!!

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fukcking dying inside!!!!THAT WAS SOOO GOO0D
With 7 million bucks from live poker, I think his tournament tips probably work:)

If not too busy, can you share some tips from the first million in your bankroll? And if you have more time... tell us how it continued into more millions? thanks :)

Last edited:
AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With 7 million bucks from live poker, I think his tournament tips probably work:)

If not too busy, can you share some tips from the first million in your bankroll? And if you have more time... tell us how it continued into more millions? thanks :)
my secret is....................
I JUST PEE IN A BOTTLE

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you havent pissed yourself at the poker table before then your'e not a real poker player

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive come back and laughed at this .....like...........7 times in 3 days now. its still HILARIOUS

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive come back and laughed at this .....like...........7 times in 3 days now. its still HILARIOUS
Planning to use the bathroom so you can accumulate 7 million dollars is really that funny? I think the millionaire is the one laughing lol...

Post your bankroll stats from poker from 2007, I want a good laugh as well :)

When I worked spot news, I had to plan what I ate and drank so while I was in the field I wouldn’t need to go to the bathroom, if I was lackadaisical (see what I did there ? Lol) and didn’t pay attention to being fully 100% ready to cover a story, I wouldn’t be able to accomplish my job as well.

I guess having basic priorities in life isn’t an issue/focus with some people lol

Last edited:
AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Planning to use the bathroom so you can accumulate 7 million dollars is really that funny? I think the millionaire is the one laughing lol...

Post your bankroll stats from poker from 2007, I want a good laugh as well :)

When I worked spot news, I had to plan what I ate and drank so while I was in the field I wouldn’t need to go to the bathroom, if I was lackadaisical (see what I did there ? Lol) and didn’t pay attention to being fully 100% ready to cover a story, I wouldn’t be able to accomplish my job as well.

I guess having basic priorities in life isn’t an issue/focus with some people lol
I promise you I'm happier in my life
Running 40$ stakes on Cardschat.com than any of those millionaires are in theirs :cool:

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
money is not everything and just because they have money..
Does NOT MEAN THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like how you liked all my comments on this post and then unliked them the next day
ROFL

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I promise you I'm happier in my life
Running 40$ stakes on Cardschat.com than any of those millionaires are in theirs :cool:
Right on, some like to make bathroom jokes and troll and others appreciate the full potential of the game. Life wouldn’t be interesting if we all thought the same way, so I get it. ;)

Organize a Home Poker Game Poker Tips