Is it normal to lose with the best game, being with fewer chips?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
aa yea , of course if you have a bad run of cards you can play your best poker ever ...if the river is not with you ..it is all for nothing :)

Bazil777

Bazil777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely normal to lose with the best hand, even if you have fewer chips. In poker, luck plays a significant role, and sometimes, the cards just don't fall in your favor. However, in the long run, playing the best possible hands and making smart decisions will result in a profit. So, it's essential to focus on making good decisions and not get too discouraged by short-term setbacks. Keep playing and learning, and the wins will eventually come. Good luck!

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
If you are getting bad beats all the time you are in the right game!

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I got a Royal Flush Wed the only safe hand

kamel

kamel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
All in pre flop cant give you 100% you can just make a decision and live with It , even AA vs AA and 3times i list because of the the flush for the other player so its just shit and we cant do anything about it.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I can say that it is common to lose in poker . luck and strategy both play a significant role in poker and it's always possible to lose, even if I have the best game and fewer chips than my opponents

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose that's just part of the game

kamel

kamel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yesterday 15 guys left 8 tickets on freeroll: me on small blind AK suited , i went all in 130k guy on BB 250k call with 48 suited but different collour , on flop he get straight and flush draw on turn flush , sick call and i fish tournament. Some time it's sick bad beat or shit call and your bust out ....

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is important for beginners to immediately understand that the first does not automatically mean the second, i. having the best hand, but losing bets, you can be left with nothing, while the player with the worst hand, but a different strategy for a particular table, will emerge victorious and take the pot. Under the "specific table" is meant the predominance of players with an aggressive or, conversely, restrained style of play, which determines the passage of most trades and the average pot played.Regardless of your position at the table, you should always play these hands unless you have been raised before. If you are facing a raise, especially if someone else has called or reraised, it can sometimes be a mistake to play something other than aces and kings.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
AA is only a pair, although it is the strongest one.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bad beats are a part of poker, especially online poker. The “best” cards are no longer the best cards once you’re playing online
The other night I was passing by a $1/2 NLH table on my way back to my trny when I heard the dealer announce "all in". I turned and there was this player whom I had just knocked out of the trny 10 mins earlier was all-in w/AA v KJ on a 10 7 J flop. The turn brought a J and then a brick on the rvr. The beats are everywhere.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live or online, bad beats happen. The problem is that you only remember the bad beats you lose...you never remember the bad beats you put on another player and take all their chips.

Top 10 Games Poker Chips - History of Chips