How about holographic live poker?

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it will happen in a few years so that we can play holograms from Iithon. I think there is a lot of fantasy in it.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it will happen in a few years so that we can play holograms from Iithon. I think there is a lot of fantasy in it.
It is the future, VR pokerstars mimics a real poker table now...and..AR is coming, and coming fast, Apple will dominate AR by 2023 (Apple glasses aren’t google glasses)...you are a bit early in prediction as many will not “get it” , I say 4 years (when AR is the new standard) but no doubt, AR is the future. Nice call :)

Last edited:
Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what does that exactly mean ?

i only want a real card deck and a live dealer . real deck real dealer

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like Iive dealers, might not like to see real people in their homes as opponents

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holographic poker

I would try it. But I would expect glitches and bots.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is the future, VR pokerstars mimics a real poker table now...and..AR is coming, and coming fast, Apple will dominate AR by 2023 (Apple glasses aren’t google glasses)...you are a bit early in prediction as many will not “get it” , I say 4 years (when AR is the new standard) but no doubt, AR is the future. Nice call :)

Hope to see you one day at wsop AR Table within 2100th.:flybye:
Good luck.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope to see you one day at WSOP AR Table within 2100th.:flybye:
Good luck.
I think, even by 2100 I would be at all the side tables making great money ‘WHILE‘ WSOP is happening lol amazing games going on all over during the event (so I hear)

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried the VR pokerstars and had a hard time even bending cards to look at them or picking up chips to bet, ended up deleting it

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried the VR pokerstars and had a hard time even bending cards to look at them or picking up chips to bet, ended up deleting it
Yeah it is a bit tricky at first getting used to it, you have to click the side button then turn the wand ...have to make sure the trackers are aligned. Once you get it, it works perfect, I still can’t shove all in lol I just place chips in the selection.

They have a mixed reality update, too busy to look into it lately. The whole platform is geared for fun so you buy items etc, but it is fun, some great conversations going on at each game.

I don’t take it serious as poker, but it is a lot of fun...and in a sense the future of how poker may be played imo

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

Oh man that would be such an experience ! I'm just wondering what kind of equipment would that require on the player's end.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Actually this would be fun and I would love to see it happen. Of course for me anything poker is good. LOL

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not try it but the truth is I have the feeling that it is something very new

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just a matter of time. AI is getting better and so is VR. poker dealer may be very basic, but it's coming.

Organize a Home Poker Game