High Stakes Poker Vlog - The Joy Of Poker

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone! My name is Ryan Laplante. I've been playing poker professionally for 14 years. I've been a poker coach for most of the major training sites, as well as have built my own.

With this experience as well as my passion for all things poker, 1 of my best friends and I have started a vlog together.

My partner on this is Highhands89 - A poker pro with a degree in video marketing and an amazing as well as funny person.

Together we've put our hearts into this vlog and strongly believe that everyone here would enjoy it.

The vlog is focused on live hands I've played so far, but will also involve hands he's played live/online as well as other styles of content. Highhands part in each vlog is a mixture of things, but largely his goal is to have fun trolling me.

We've done 12 vlogs so far, from tournaments with buy-ins of: $600, $1700, $10,000 and $25,000.

Here is the link to our 11th vlog, a hand history from the $25,000 Pokerstars Player's Championship in January.

I hope you enjoy the content, please let me know if you have any thoughts about it, whether likes or dislikes and any suggestions.

Thank you for reading this, stay safe and healthy and best of luck at the tables!

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone! My name is Ryan Laplante. I've been playing poker professionally for 14 years. I've been a poker coach for most of the major training sites, as well as have built my own.

With this experience as well as my passion for all things poker, 1 of my best friends and I have started a vlog together.

My partner on this is Highhands89 - A poker pro with a degree in video marketing and an amazing as well as funny person.

Together we've put our hearts into this vlog and strongly believe that everyone here would enjoy it.

The vlog is focused on live hands I've played so far, but will also involve hands he's played live/online as well as other styles of content. Highhands part in each vlog is a mixture of things, but largely his goal is to have fun trolling me.

We've done 12 vlogs so far, from tournaments with buy-ins of: $600, $1700, $10,000 and $25,000.

Here is the link to our 11th vlog, a hand history from the $25,000 Pokerstars Player's Championship in January.

I hope you enjoy the content, please let me know if you have any thoughts about it, whether likes or dislikes and any suggestions.

Thank you for reading this, stay safe and healthy and best of luck at the tables!
Thanks for post!