Headed to WSOP-C at the Horseshoe in Vegas! Who else will be there?

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
So I've followed Cardchat on twitter forever now and figured I would give the forum on here a look. Looks like a great place for information for sure! I'll be down in Vegas next week for the wsop-C at the new Horeshoe and am very excited to play. Anyone else heading down, if so I would love to say hi!
danny

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I won't be there, but good luck!! And Welcome to CardsChat!!

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So I've followed Cardchat on twitter forever now and figured I would give the forum on here a look. Looks like a great place for information for sure! I'll be down in Vegas next week for the WSOP-C at the new Horeshoe and am very excited to play. Anyone else heading down, if so I would love to say hi!
danny
Sounds like a lot of fun so good luck! :) I'll be in town the first week in March so if you have time could you please give us a report on the Horseshoe poker room itself. :) Thank you and Good Cards!

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'll give a report out for sure! Great I hope to meet lots of CC people down there!

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll just miss it as I'm only in town from February 25th-March 3rd. I'll be playing a couple events at the Venetian DS extravaganza and Wynn Millions if you're still around at that point.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Good luck at Venetian deep stack, that looks pretty fun! I won't be around at that time but hope you do great!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't be back in Vegas until late June. We will have a team event for the Colossus so keep an eye on this forum for an announcement in a month or 2.

Good luck and thanks for joining our community!

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wish I was but not this time, welcome to Cardschat though!

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The atmosphere here at the Horseshoe is pretty amazing. In front of the poker room is where the circuit tournaments are going on. Not in a ball room like the summer events. We had over 200 players in the $600 40k monster stack for day 1a. Day 1b is today. So I busted out yesterday and will try again today. Lots of good players which makes it way easier to play. Not a whole lot of 3 bets which surprised me. Usually someone opened and it would get one or two callers. It’s a lot of fun!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good luck and welcome to cardschat. Looking forward to playing some circuit events next month myself.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Wow I made it to day 2!! Tomorrow they will combine 1A and 1B. I think they said we are only 6 from the money when it continues. I even got to see Allen Kessler play at a table next to mine so that was pretty cool. Lots of fun for a rec player like myself. I have 106K and blinds are 4K 8K 8K any advice out there poker players??

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Well I got 13th out of 546!! Met some super cool pros! Quite the ride!!

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow I made it to day 2!! Tomorrow they will combine 1A and 1B. I think they said we are only 6 from the money when it continues. I even got to see Allen Kessler play at a table next to mine so that was pretty cool. Lots of fun for a rec player like myself. I have 106K and blinds are 4K 8K 8K any advice out there poker players??
Sounds like you're really enjoying the experience, and in the end that is what it is really all about. :)
Well I got 13th out of 546!! Met some super cool pros! Quite the ride!!
Wow...excellent finish! I'm very happy for you. :)

WSOP Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas