badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I have never played a live event, hope I will do one day. Must be a massive rush

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I have never played a live event, hope I will do one day. Must be a massive rush
I did. EPT Vienna 2014.
Not the Main Event though , little out of my price league 😅
I played a Side Event for little over 300€ I think it was.
I was so amused how everyone was baffled and astonished because of the location. Hofburg Palace. Former residence of house Habsburg and now residence to our president
Yes Vienna is beautiful but it's kinda normal for me 😁

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Major LIVE-events? Sadly/Luckily not :rolleyes:

However i might take them (or their satellites atleast) slightly more seriously the day Cardchat decides to send it's member(s) to some poker room(s) LIVE event(s) :unsure:

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have not had the luck to play a great tournament, just like you I hope to be able to achieve it in the future and to be able to enjoy it while I try to win it

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
only once. WSOP MonsterStack $1,500 event. It was disappointing.

I actually won the entry in an online Freeroll on williamhill Poker ($5,500 pkg.)

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WSOP Main Event (won a $13K package), 3 WSOP Circuit events (1 cash) .

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have not played a live event yet, but I would like to play one day. It is on ny bucket list for sure.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They are way out of my price range so I would have to win an entry at a smaller tournament. Right now that isn't in the cards because with my job I have to plan time off pretty far in advance. Maybe in a few years when I'm retired I might start giving it a try. :)

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
No never played a live event so I hope someday I will, I would like to play Tv event someday, as Fox Sports poker transmition

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have played 3 times at the WSOP with 1 cash. Played it 2 WPT events "1 was a main event" several WSOP circuit events . Really would like to play in a EPT event.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
One WSOP $1500 that I won a satellite for. I think it was back in 2014.
I also played a few deep stack daily events at Rio, and cashed in two of them.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Never played a live event before but I would definitely like to one day.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, I would like to participate in such tournaments, maybe someday there will be a sponsor and I will play such tournaments if you are a sponsor or you have a lot of money, write and I will play such tournaments very well;):)

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello poker fans,

This is a retirement goal of mine. My sights are set on the WSOP.

We have many players in my country but no Poker Association, despite my efforts. Everyone plays home games in their small circle and refuses to get organized. I will give it another try this year and see what happens.

In the meantime, I will continue to grind at the tables and hope to win an entry or build a bankroll large enough to buy into a major poker event.

It is definitely a dream for any poker enthusiast.

I am no exception and hope to have the honour someday!

See you at the tables.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never played a live event... and I don't think it's gonna happen one day . But I hope being able once to be part of an online event. Wait and see... You never know ;)

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I only played live in my homeland. Maybe one day I'll be lucky to play WSOP live.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Last year in June I played in my first two live tournaments, and then played about 10 tournaments in my home town. I decided to take a break because I was losing too much money. Playing the team leagues has been great, and has been very enjoyable for me. I recently made reservations for this years WSOP colossus event and this will be my first WSOP event and I'm excited. I'm going with a budget, and look forward to the experience. Hopefully I'm able to stay financially stable and make this an annual thing.

Before you go to your first live tourney, I suggest reading some of the etiquette threads. They will help you at the tables. I had no clue in my first few tourneys and there's still things I need to practice and learn.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last year in June I played in my first two live tournaments, and then played about 10 tournaments in my home town. I decided to take a break because I was losing too much money. Playing the team leagues has been great, and has been very enjoyable for me. I recently made reservations for this years WSOP colossus event and this will be my first WSOP event and I'm excited. I'm going with a budget, and look forward to the experience. Hopefully I'm able to stay financially stable and make this an annual thing.

Before you go to your first live tourney, I suggest reading some of the etiquette threads. They will help you at the tables. I had no clue in my first few tourneys and there's still things I need to practice and learn.
I played in the WSOP Colossus with the Cardschat team in 2019. It was an incredible experience. I have played in local (Niagara Falls, NY) poker tournaments before, which were fun, but the level of adrenaline at the WSOP is exponentially higher. Enjoy it, win or lose.

WSOP