The funniest thing you did/witnessed at a poker table

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, we were playing a friendly game in our building's attic; it is building mainly occupied by students, so we decided to dispose of the things we had there - we used it as a laundry room- and transform it to a bar/sport/game room, the games include billiard, kickers, darts, chess, poker set etc, and the sport room has carpets, trademill, boxing bag etc. So we were playing and having some beers, somebody after doobying himself to smartness has had this brilliant idea, whoever wins a pot bigger than 5 euros he/she will put the underwear of the loser on his/her head. Much to my chagrin I was going commando. So after putting a couple of smelly whites, some fishy thong and boxers, and a disgusting batman shorts over my head, after losing two over 5 euros hands I ve decided to go to my appt, rub it in Pollocks, iron it, wear it superman mode and I was happy to let them win as much as they can manage to have.

Flyair

Flyair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, we were playing a friendly game in our building's attic; it is building mainly occupied by students, so we decided to dispose of the things we had there - we used it as a laundry room- and transform it to a bar/sport/game room, the games include billiard, kickers, darts, chess, poker set etc, and the sport room has carpets, trademill, boxing bag etc. So we were playing and having some beers, somebody after doobying himself to smartness has had this brilliant idea, whoever wins a pot bigger than 5 euros he/she will put the underwear of the loser on his/her head. Much to my chagrin I was going commando. So after putting a couple of smelly whites, some fishy thong and boxers, and a disgusting batman shorts over my head, after losing two over 5 euros hands I ve decided to go to my appt, rub it in Pollocks, iron it, wear it superman mode and I was happy to let them win as much as they can manage to have.
Hi. You are having a great time! Keep doing what you are doing. There will be something to remember, there will be something to tell.)))