CRStals' Adventures in the Bahamas!

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
T minus 16 days

i am going to be documenting my experience travelling to the Baha Mar Resort in Nassau to play in the biggest $25k poker tournament ever in several ways, but my primary way is going to be through a daily blog here! And while the event is two weeks today the experience began this past weekend for myself!

Currently there are 14 Platinum Pass winners of the 410+ worldwide that are from the province of Ontario and we have started chatting among ourselves as we prepare for the tournament. pokerstars has been arranging meet-up games on the other side of the pond and extended that to us here this past weekend which they videotaped for broadcast at some point during the PSPC, although we weren't told exactly what that was going to look like. So on Saturday nght 7 of the 14 pass holders came together! Pictured below (left to right)

Jonathan Isaac - won his pass by grinding to the top of the leaderboard of the recent ON-COOP series held on PokerStars Ontario
Myself - won in the Chests and Ladders Promotion
Chad McVean - won his pass via his involvement in the poker podcast industry and went onto the Poker In The Ears podcast
Arlie Shaban (behind Chad) - Big Brother canada Season 2 winner, PokerStars Team Pro Online and multiple pass winner
Erez Savion - was awarded his pass through his affiliation with PokerStars as one of the original beta testers of the platform back when it initially launched
Daryl Inglis - won his pass in the Chase Your Dream promotion from a few years ago
Andrei - won his pass as part of the initial PSPC in 2019 and attended as a mentor to the class of 2023
Jenn Carter (in front) - won her 2nd pass in the Mega Path from 2020

We were all individually interviewed before completing a competition to design a logo that will go on t-shirts that we are all going to wear walking into day 1 of the PSPC, and then got to play a 8 player sit-n-go with Arlie and Andrei for a couple of tickets to the mystery bounty tournament that will be taking place during the PSPC.

It was an awesome experience being around an amazing group of poker players and can't wait to catch a flight in two weeks to begin what is going to be an adventure of a lifetime!!

Attachments

• received_2147695438761459.jpeg
    received_2147695438761459.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 20230114_223626.jpg
    20230114_223626.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 20230114_223636.jpg
    20230114_223636.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 136
G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I wish you good fortune!
I tried to qualify myself through PCA sats.
Won a 55$ Ticket multiple times but sadly never reached the final qualifier.
Hope you crush it there my captain 😎
Also enjoy this magnificent resort, ocean and sunshine

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
So, the most important question is: do you regret that you didn't take me and Jay?😱

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
gl chris hope u nothing the best remember just to have fun

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really looking forward to your UCAP (Up Close And Personal) posts!!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very colorful company according to your description. Take those memories into the pocket :)

We are with you Chris, but might can see you live in action, since according to
https://www.pokerstarslive.com/pspc/
PSPC Main Event will be streamed daily at 12:30 EST on the PokerStars YouTube channel starting from 30 January 2023 with PSPC Main Event Day 1 until Final Table on 3 February 2023 starting 13:00 EST.

Good luck! :)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Very colorful company according to your description. Take those memories into the pocket :)

We are with you Chris, but might can see you live in action, since according to
https://www.pokerstarslive.com/pspc/
PSPC Main Event will be streamed daily at 12:30 EST on the PokerStars YouTube channel starting from 30 January 2023 with PSPC Main Event Day 1 until Final Table on 3 February 2023 starting 13:00 EST.

Good luck! :)
Wow even day 1 ..usually they start live coverage at a later stage

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Looks like you're in great company there Chris, looking forward to following your adventure.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best of luck Chris, run hot and TID!!!

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Enjoy your adventure of a lifetime Chris and all the best for the tournament.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
T minus 16 days

i am going to be documenting my experience travelling to the Baha Mar Resort in Nassau to play in the biggest $25k poker tournament ever in several ways, but my primary way is going to be through a daily blog here! And while the event is two weeks today the experience began this past weekend for myself!

Currently there are 14 Platinum Pass winners of the 410+ worldwide that are from the province of Ontario and we have started chatting among ourselves as we prepare for the tournament. PokerStars has been arranging meet-up games on the other side of the pond and extended that to us here this past weekend which they videotaped for broadcast at some point during the PSPC, although we weren't told exactly what that was going to look like. So on Saturday nght 7 of the 14 pass holders came together! Pictured below (left to right)

Jonathan Isaac - won his pass by grinding to the top of the leaderboard of the recent ON-COOP series held on PokerStars Ontario
Myself - won in the Chests and Ladders Promotion
Chad McVean - won his pass via his involvement in the poker podcast industry and went onto the Poker In The Ears podcast
Arlie Shaban (behind Chad) - Big Brother Canada Season 2 winner, PokerStars Team Pro Online and multiple pass winner
Erez Savion - was awarded his pass through his affiliation with PokerStars as one of the original beta testers of the platform back when it initially launched
Daryl Inglis - won his pass in the Chase Your Dream promotion from a few years ago
Andrei - won his pass as part of the initial PSPC in 2019 and attended as a mentor to the class of 2023
Jenn Carter (in front) - won her 2nd pass in the Mega Path from 2020

We were all individually interviewed before completing a competition to design a logo that will go on t-shirts that we are all going to wear walking into day 1 of the PSPC, and then got to play a 8 player sit-n-go with Arlie and Andrei for a couple of tickets to the mystery bounty tournament that will be taking place during the PSPC.

It was an awesome experience being around an amazing group of poker players and can't wait to catch a flight in two weeks to begin what is going to be an adventure of a lifetime!!
That is really cool! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and best wishes for a successful outcome. :)

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best of luck there Chris and enjoy the trip! You can do it! Let´s goo Chris! :D:love::cool:(y)

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Good luck Chris and make us all a big surprise :)

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Good luck! At least you will have a nice vacation in Bahamas if you end up outside the money. 😉

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have a great trip! Enjoy yourself! You earned it! Woooooot!