CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2022 - Outlast our Pros in the Colossus!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a survivor, fighting em. All in A9h, only caller is Monster w/J3c. Four junks, then river ... 3. Sham Luck strikes again. Don't think I won the Last Longest, did I? Ah well. Catch up with the real world, play somewhere else tonight, and cheer for CC superstars!! (At least I didn't forget my new CC card cover ... this time.)

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No sign of Debi or Johnny at their original seats. But Amanda and Kathleen are still in there battling at their initial assignments. I got to see Amanda win an all-in (give me lessons on that?), and Kathleen was raking chips too. They're only a few tables apart (and Debi started in that area); they should rename it the CC section. Ouch. Hey, I'm still dazed and confused. Go Team CC! (Maybe I should find a partner for the wsop team event upcoming?...)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
No sign of Debi or Johnny at their original seats. But Amanda and Kathleen are still in there battling at their initial assignments. I got to see Amanda win an all-in (give me lessons on that?), and Kathleen was raking chips too. They're only a few tables apart (and Debi started in that area); they should rename it the CC section. Ouch. Hey, I'm still dazed and confused. Go Team CC! (Maybe I should find a partner for the WSOP team event upcoming?...)
Unfortunately, our Debi dropped out of the race today😭

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Professional Poker Player
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ashley, I especially wish you success! 💞
I hope you will make more videos for us. I will be happy to watch it on your blog on YouTube. 🥰
The first days were not on your side, but this is not the end!

I definitely want to see a video of how you got the WSOP2022 bracelet.🥳🥳🥳
Thank you!! Will make a video out of it if interesting hands come up 😆

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I found one of the CardsChat Team members listed in the Chipcounts - I don't think this leaderboard is overly accurate at this stage of the game but it's kind of fun to see one of them listed on the WSOP.com page. :)

Let's go Team CardsChat!

f9b45f9e88dc08cbc5ed5f94326829c3.png

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I flopped a straight, flush draw and a straight flush draw and still managed to lose all my chips today lol. I am registered and ready for tomorrow - has to be a better day! I will update in this thread tomorrow - I tried to use twitter on my phone today and it was a disaster. :LOL:

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of women's events (including WSOP and LIPS) in the next week or so. Any of the CC Ladies planning to play wherever? Including Ruth? Good luck all! And go Joe and everyone still being Colossus-al! I might play the midnight turbo at MGM Grand; Saturday will be my planned poker break.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I flopped a straight, flush draw and a straight flush draw and still managed to lose all my chips today lol. I am registered and ready for tomorrow - has to be a better day! I will update in this thread tomorrow - I tried to use twitter on my phone today and it was a disaster. :LOL:
I'll look for you then

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great job everyone, and best of luck to all who are still in it. Also tomorrow for flight two. Look forward to following this thread this weekend.

WSOP