CardsChat WSOP 2017 Team Event - The Colossus June 2-7 - Rail Thread!

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is it thursday night at 11:53 yet?

P

Pokerqueen78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost Go time!!

Can't wait to meet you all!! Thank you Cardschat for making this even more fun!! #teamcardschat

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
PM sent! gonna be hosting an EPIC private room karaoke party for all sad bustouts at this sweet spot we found 4 minutes from the Rio....in case you want to know what kind of event this will be....there will be light up LED tambourines and a pyramid of empty shot glasses involved.

I am all in :p tell me where

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good luck to CardsChat team gamblers in Las Vegas ! We look forward to following your adventures .

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome. Very interested. Can play as alternate. Or join a team am very active now. And can't wait to play In a league

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am about to board my flight - will be at the Aria for the 1st 2 nights then in my timeshare for the rest of the trip.

Can't wait til Friday!

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
the best luck to all of you and have a lot of fun

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm flying in Thursday June 22nd late at night and i don't know how long I'm staying. it's open ended based on my bankroll and results but potentially up to 10-11 days.

Will we overlap? so far I'm thinking the best night for the Karaoke party would be Saturday June 24 based on when my other friends will be in town.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am about to board my flight - will be at the Aria for the 1st 2 nights then in my timeshare for the rest of the trip.

Can't wait til Friday!

woot woot! love that feeling of boarding a plane to vegas. There is usually a LOT more positive energy in the plane than the flight home....ha ha

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
woot woot! love that feeling of boarding a plane to vegas. There is usually a LOT more positive energy in the plane than the flight home....ha ha

Too real.

I fly out this Friday and will be there all summer!

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like a top notch team this time around, especially with Maverick Men Stephen, Matt and Jeff on the roster. :) Run good and play great, all - can't wait to rail this exciting event!

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure. Defitnely different flights there and back huh. All quiet . Hahah

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looks like a top notch team this time around, especially with Maverick Men Stephen, Matt and Jeff on the roster. :) Run good and play great, all - can't wait to rail this exciting event!

Thanks Lark for your support

Narciso

Narciso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to be able to participate, but at the moment it is still not possible, this initiative is very good, I wish the participants luck!

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope to try this next year and extend my Vegas trip, since I plan to play in the super seniors event.

Good Luck Dakota and the other Cardschat Team members!

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for the run good wishes, Lark! Hope you have been well:)

elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn I wish I was gonna be in Vegas for the series this year - this sounds like a great tournament and I would have definitely played - Maybe next year

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck Team Cardschat! Hope to see some of you on the Final Table! :)

avipokiri143

avipokiri143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am flying out tomorrow, all excited. Can't wait to meet the Cardschat Team.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wish you all the best of card and I hope you will made the best decision on how to play them :albertein

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Can't wait to meet another cc member :)

Struth woman, save those pennies and meet a few more ova 'ere. :p

Hi. My name is Kristin Ting Ho and I've played in Many of Cardschat events. It's always amazingly fun and good spirited. I look forward to it again this year :)

You can follow along of course here on Cardschat or on Twitter: @queenofsets.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Good luck Kristin.

Hello. My name is Rex Clinkscales. I'm a professional poker player living in Las Vegas. I enjoyed representing Cardschat the last few year and again this year.

My Twitter is @rexclinkscales

I'm uncertain which flight I will be playing. Might be all flight, lol.

See everyone there!

Good luck Rex

PM sent! gonna be hosting an EPIC private room karaoke party for all sad bustouts at this sweet spot we found 4 minutes from the Rio....in case you want to know what kind of event this will be....there will be light up LED tambourines and a pyramid of empty shot glasses involved.

Careful, Carl may turn up.

Carl the Clown

Enjoy the trip Jeff.

dakota-xx said:
Update for all Team Members!

Don't miss out on winning your share of up to $300 in Twitter prizes - details are below.
Twitter Contests:

This will be fun and you can win some extra money! This event will run Fri-Sun. Here is how you can qualify to win:
1. $25 for our favorite pic of one of you with a pro.
2. $25 for our favorite pic of one of you wearing our gear - be creative!
3. $25 for our favorite pic of a pro wearing or displaying any of your CarsChat gear - hoodie, cap or holding up a card protector.
4. $25 for our favorite pic of one of you at your table.
5. $25 for our favorite pic one of you take of another team member at their table.
6. $25 for our favorite pic of one of your chip stacks and card protector - include the WSOP logo on the table to increase your chances of winning.
7. $25 to the person who gets the most people to RT any of CardsChat's tweets. They will need to tag you in the RT to give you credit.
8. $50 to the person we feel has the best overall engagement with us throughout the weekend Fri-Sun.

All tweets will need to tag @cardschat and include #TeamCardsChat to be eligible. If you win some of this easy money and can not meet up with me to collect it - I can send it to you in PP after I return home.

Good luck to all of you!

Good luck Debi, looking forward to the rail as usual.

Rex can win $50 by taking a selfie for No1 and No3. Go Rex. :top:

Is No8 open to all members who engage with y'all, or just the team members.

:top:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi everyone! Who's excited for the action to start tomorrow??? :D

I've put all #TeamCardsChat players on a Twitter list. You can subscribe here: https://twitter.com/CardsChat/lists/teamcardschat-wsop2017

Team Members:
Be sure to use #TeamCardsChat in your tweets if they relate to Colossus, or if they are part of our Twitter Contests:

Twitter Contests:

This will be fun and you can win some extra money! This event will run Fri-Sun. Here is how you can qualify to win:
  • $25 for our favorite pic of one of you with a pro.
  • $25 for our favorite pic of one of you wearing our gear - be creative!
  • $25 for our favorite pic of a pro wearing or displaying any of your CarsChat gear - hoodie, cap or holding up a card protector.
  • $25 for our favorite pic of one of you at your table.
  • $25 for our favorite pic one of you take of another team member at their table.
  • $25 for our favorite pic of one of your chip stacks and card protector - include the WSOP logo on the table to increase your chances of winning.
  • $25 to the person who gets the most people to RT any of CardsChat's tweets. They will need to tag you in the RT to give you credit.
  • $50 to the person we feel has the best overall engagement with us throughout the weekend Fri-Sun.

All tweets will need to tag @CardsChat and include #TeamCardsChat to be eligible. If you win some of this easy money and can not meet up with me to collect it - I can send it to you in PP after I return home.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also! If you need Debi's number, I have it. Follow me on Twitter: @TamGarb - I will try to add all of you on there. You can message me there if need be, OR, just message the CardsChat page directly (either on twitter @CardsChat or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CardsChat/

Either way, I will see it.

WSOP