belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is coming together nicely. Here is a tourney structure sheet to browse.

From looking at earlier events, Flight B will most likely have the most players entered and Flight C will be most likely packed with peeps who lost or missed out on A & B.

Sunday, "Day 2" begins at noon with all the combined Flight winners and it appears that about 15 hours plus is built for that. Wow, good luck all!

If I don't make it, plan B is Seniors on Sunday :)

Thanks for the info sheet. That's my plan too, as long as I don't over extend my budget. :)

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
booked my hotel room.. ill be coming up after work so checking in around 2am fri... comped at 1 of the dumpy lodges lol... will see how friday progresses to decide if ill be staying that night or going home ;)

DKnucklesFerg

DKnucklesFerg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it time yet??? The anticipation is hurting my blood pressure.

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it time yet??? The anticipation is hurting my blood pressure.

HG in Boone tonight :) I'd invite ya but they play so many funky 2-22, 4-44, pass the trash games it isn't worth a long drive.

Left a good one last night about 2am and it was friggin snowing heavy... woke up to 3-4" this am but it's mostly melted off now.

DKnucklesFerg

DKnucklesFerg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HG in Boone tonight :) I'd invite ya but they play so many funky 2-22, 4-44, pass the trash games it isn't worth a long drive.

Left a good one last night about 2am and it was friggin snowing heavy... woke up to 3-4" this am but it's mostly melted off now.

Dude boone is 30 min from me. I can get you in some pretty sick games..

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh, so wish I could........have contemplated a couple of times as was thinking of going somewhere for a trip in April (even just looked at flights/hotels and what tournies I'd like to play :eek: $$$$$$$ :eek:.....would have to bink something just to pay for the trip lol) but will just have to live vicariously through the mega rail for this event :D

Some day I'll get to join the gang in one of these I hope.

I wish everyone representing cc gl and huge rungood

I wish you could go too!

So after all of that I continued to think about it and I could certainly use a vacation and will just bink something to help pay for it :D so I'M IN too. I got everything booked (minus a night in Ottawa on the way home) and I'm rearin to go.

Most of cardschat reg's know me, but some unfamiliar new ringers...I mean members up itt ;)

My name is David Randell, grew up in Ferryland, Newfoundland and settled in Paradise, NL but been living in Iqaluit, Nunavut (the cold north) for almost 2 years now. I've been playing poker for roughly 9 years :eek:. Started out with some home games and some online off and on, but mostly live playing in local bars and home games both tournies and cash but never really taking much time to focus or study the game so was a bit of a fish I'm sure :D.

Reunited with my cardschat account almost two years ago now and instantly knew it was time to get things in order and morph my way to a shark of the feltz. I haven't binked anything large $$ wise but do win some mtt's here and there, with my largest cash being a live bar game for 1200$ on one of my trips home in the last couple of years. These days it's all online however so hopefully I remember how to bet with real chips lol, and I have some reading material's on live tells also thanks to cardschat :D.

I'm happy to be joining the team for the event, I'll be flying into Knoxville April 15th and heading for Cherokee on the 16th and hopefully winning some "hardware" as it seems to be put between then and when I leave on the 28th. I plan on playing lots of poker while I'm there and am excited to meet some of the cc gang and everyone else as well of course.

I'll be playing Flight B for sure, A will depend on if I get involved in anything when I arrive on the 16th and am still in the next day (I have quite a schedule planned out but don't recall if I'm going to jump into anything on the 16th or not). If A/B fail I'll probably throw down in C as well :D.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome! 1 thing that always happens at Cherokee during wsop time is the cash games r hot... They always have some Omaha hi/low goin strong

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also no free alcohol bein it is on reservation, but u can bring ur own just don't put it in a hotel cup lol

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So excited to add you to the team Dave!

Thanks, very excited to be on it myself.

Just set out my schedule and would seem I am potentially playing almost 7k in tournies :eek: :icon_pale ...... It's probably going to feel like the longest 2ish weeks ever to pass by waiting to get there

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well hopefully i will get all this bad luck out... my aces got murdered 3 times this weekend all in ore flop every time

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck and good game for those involved .. congrats !!

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So after all of that I continued to think about it and I could certainly use a vacation and will just bink something to help pay for it :D so I'M IN too. I got everything booked (minus a night in Ottawa on the way home) and I'm rearin to go.

Oh how wonderful, BD2 - I'm so excited for you. :) You'll have the time of your life!

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh how wonderful, BD2 - I'm so excited for you. :) You'll have the time of your life!

Thanks Lark, I can certainly agree on that ..... I mean I'll get to meet the cc admin and what else could a cc addict want :D

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow quite a CC team coming together! It's gonna be like a league game, :D

DKnucklesFerg

DKnucklesFerg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
T minus 14 days 3hrs and 15 min..gonna rock the poker world. #ringsontopofrings

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
13 days and about 3 hours from now and I'll be on a plane towards Ottawa and then Knoxville :D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am so excited about the drive up there - it is such a beautiful drive. Plus I have a brand new car (amall SUV) that I have barely had time to drive since we got it less than 2 weeks ago.

Normally I hate to drive - but this time going to love it!

H

heavystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea im pretty stoked also.. will the cc photo be on saturday since everyone will be there on saturday.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes - I am thinking the best time that the most people could meet will be around 11:30 am on Sat.

WSOP