CardsChat Hoodie Twitter Giveaway! Which hole cards win at the 2022 WSOP Main Event? Terms & Conditions

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The 2022 WSOP Main Event is well underway, and poker players from all over the world are battling it out at the tables in The Bally's Grand Ballroom in Las Vegas for their chance at the title of the World Series of Poker Main Event Champion, and the coveted winner's bracelet. But we have our own piece of coveted prize swag, that is surely just as prestigious to the bearer as a WSOP Main Event bracelet ... The CardsChat Hoodie! And we want to give YOU the chance to win your very own in our CardsChat Hoodie WSOP Twitter Giveaway!

How to Enter:
  1. Follow @cardschat on Twitter
  2. Watch our Twitter feed for contest tweets for your chance to answer the question: "Which hand will win the 2022 WSOP Main Event?"
  3. Reply to the contest tweet with your answer. You are guessing the two hole cards of the ultimate winner of the 2022 WSOP Main Event.
  4. Suits count! You must accurately guess the denomination and suit of the winning hole cards.
Terms & Conditions:
  • You must be 18 years of age or older.
  • You must be following CardsChat Twitter (@cardschat)
  • Private Twitter accounts will not be eligible for this promo.
  • Contest begins with the 1st tweet on July 8, 2022, and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on July 14, 2022.
  • You have until 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time to reply to a contest tweet to be eligible to win.
  • Contest tweets are tweets published on our @cardschat Twitter account ONLY - we will not accept entries on retweets of the contest tweets.
  • Contest tweets will be denoted by #WSOPMainEvent #CCSwag #Giveaway hashtags.
  • You may reply one time to each contest tweet, however, your guess must be different each time.
  • The Winner will be the person who correctly guesses the hole cards of the winner of the 2022 WSOP Main Event.
  • If more than one entrant guesses the correct hand, there will be a random drawing amongst these guesses to determine the winner.
  • If no one guesses the correct winning hole cards, a random drawing will be held amongst those entrants that guessed one card correctly.
  • Winner will be contacted via Direct Message (DM) by @cardschat on Twitter.
  • If you are not following @cardschat on Twitter at the time of contact, your win is void and we will draw a new winner from qualified entrants.
  • In the event a winner fails to respond within 5 days to our DM informing them of their win, their prize is forfeited, and we will draw a new winner from qualified entries.
  • We reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
  • This promotion is in no way associated with or sponsored by The World Series of Poker (WSOP), Bally's Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, or Twitter.
  • Void where prohibited
  • It is your sole and absolute responsibility to understand and comply with laws applicable to you in your relevant jurisdiction with regards to your eligibility and ability to participate in this promotion.
  • CardsChat is not responsible for lost mail/merchandise due to inadequate postal service or incorrect mailing info provided by the Winner.
  • Actual color and design of hoodie may vary from pictures.
  • Entrants must follow these Terms & Conditions and the "How to Enter" instructions above, or your entry will not be valid.
WHICH HAND WINS Twitter Post

Cc hoodie scubed

Cardschat hoodie black

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
God, you're always offering something new. 😱🥰
I have already returned to using Skype, registered in Twitch. 😂
Apparently, it's time to register on Twitter.🤣🌺🌺🌺

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Based on that ^ it looks like (cardchat's) long kept secret will be made public soon :unsure:

It'd be kinda hilarious though if this merch winner is decided by random draw ...

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Based on that ^ it looks like (cardchat's) long kept secret will be made public soon :unsure:

It'd be kinda hilarious though if this merch winner is decided by random draw ...
Looks like you're pretty good at being sarcastic. 💞
Be more positive.👍
We have a hidden phrase: smile - it annoys everyone!🤫😂

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

What's the secret? I want to know! :LOL: And yes, it would be pretty wild. I wonder if many will come up with the same answer??

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looks like you're pretty good at being sarcastic. 💞
Be more positive.👍
We have a hidden phrase: smile - it annoys everyone!🤫😂
Looks like you are pretty good to see "sarcasm" where it doesn't even exist ...

What's the secret? I want to know! :LOL: And yes, it would be pretty wild. I wonder if many will come up with the same answer??
If i could tell it wouldn't be secret anymore ...

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Looks like you are pretty good to see "sarcasm" where it doesn't even exist ...
If i could tell it wouldn't be secret anymore ...
It seems that if most people see notes of sarcasm in your messages, then the problem is not with people. 🤫😉😘
P.S.: I think that the exchange of such messages can go on forever. Question: Is it worth it?🤔😇

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You may reply one time to each contest tweet, however, your guess must be different each time.
Should this not read, " You may reply MORE than one time"

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Looks like cardsChat made you social. 😜

I am also not on Twitter but the small probability to choose the correct cards probably won't make me register there. 😅

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Ok thank you good job as moderator as usual.

WSOP