Card Guard/Protector

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always use one chip from my stack. I had a dealer swipe my set face up into the muck against a two pair. Lucky the whole table had my back, but not the two pair of course. From this experience I keep my hands on the cards when I turn them over.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have two of them, my wife bought me them. I flip a coin to see which one I want to use. Today it was heads so I'm using the silver chip guard today.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's almost foolish to not use one. The day your hand gets put in the muck you'll wish you had one. My wife got me this cute little stone squirrel that protects the nuts. I like to feed him chips.
Very clever. LOL!!

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have this one from pokerstars
Cp2

But prefer to use this one as it is smaller and I consider it a lucky charm since I found it.
Cp3

But do really want a CC Protector to grow my collection:)

Z

Zypher2212

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use one occasionally but most of the time I just use a chip to protect my cards.

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, just to keep em protected against someone tossing their cards onto mine or a dealer thinking i folded. Also, just for luck or something to distract with. It's just an old 1888 50 cent piece i thought was lucky as a kid. I'm still around even after all the dumb shit i did when i was young, so can't be unlucky right?

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, currently I only play online, so no

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a chip or just keep one hand on my cards. I have tried using a card protector in the past but I found that I spent too much time trying to not give any tells away. Overthinking sucks lol

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There's no better card guard than a poker chip.

I always found it kind of annoying when people would use trinkets that were kind of large at the table. Just takes up more space.

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The CC card protector is another goal... and I hope none of them take that long...
laughs...

denisthemenys

denisthemenys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a 15 years wedding anniversary coin from my wife I always keep with me and use like card protector thinking its my lucky coin