2022 WSOP Poll - Your Opinion Matters!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We want to find out some or your predictions on this year's wsop! Please participate in this poll for the chance to win some cool prizes.

WSOP Poll

*Please note - we know that none of us know who will and who won't play this year - you are making an educated guess. :)

One random participant will win a coveted CardsChat hoodie and another random participant will receive a CardsChat mask and card protector!

Don't forget to provide your CardsChat username so you will be eligible for the drawings. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Such an easy poll - skipped some questions and for others answer was NO ...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To all - we can't provide you with a list of players who are playing in the WSOP - there is no such list and no way any of us can know that.

Please just reply based on players who usually participate or you think would. :)

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We want to find out some or your predictions on this year's WSOP! Please participate in this poll for the chance to win some cool prizes.

WSOP Poll

*Please note - we know that none of us know who will and who won't play this year - you are making an educated guess. :)

Every member will receive 20 VIP points!

One random participant will win a coveted CardsChat hoodie and another random participant will receive a CardsChat mask and card protector!

Don't forget to provide your CardsChat username so you will be eligible for the drawings. :)
done ;)
Such an easy poll - skipped some questions and for others answer was NO ...
they are all easy if you skip the ones you want too :p
To all - we can't provide you with a list of players who are playing in the WSOP - there is no such list and no way any of us can know that.

Please just reply based on players who usually participate or you think would. :)
thinking this might be for ideas for the podcast ;)
our only option for final table pick was between known pros but in reality, I like it when
regular guys get there, Dennis Phillips, Darvin moon Chris moneymaker smith, or the really young guys make for a wild final table ;)

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I took part in this survey. Thanks.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just finished the survey. :)

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
OK, I'm not going to waste a post here by saying "I'm Done" even though I did finish the survey...

WSOP