10 of the Coolest Bars in Las Vegas (must see in my opinion)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Chris Wallace has compiled a list of a few of the most interesting and fun bars in Las Vegas to check out. There are quite a few you might just need to see just to say you were there! Oh, and take pics if you ever do plan to visit them. ;)

Have you been to any of the bars mentioned in the article? These look like they have a lot of character and a lot of potential for some fun!

The 10 Coolest Bars In Vegas

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Me likey! :beer:

:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass

:cheers:

:drunken_s

Someday...

Someday! :frown:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You and I both, Tracid!

I'm sure we will be able to travel at some point without issues and we will be making a return to Las Vegas. There are quite a few on that list that have my interest that's for sure, like The Speakeasy (sounds like it takes us back to the Mob era), Area 15 sure does look and sound interesting, The Commonwealth has a lot of character that appeals to me also The Sanddollar. The others look good too but I might need to pace myself...lol

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Would certainly like to frequent all ten at some stage! (Perhaps not all in one day :drunken_s:vollkomme)

Just even making it to Las Vegas would be dream come true for me, having never been before it's high up on the bucket list!

Heard some nightmare stories about people being refused entry after landing in USA due to certain 'records' in their home country, hoping that doesn't happen to me! :(

To be fair, by hook or by crook I'll make it there someday! :laugh:

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I want to go there. after the pandemic.

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas