When Should You Take a Break From Poker?

W

westsideyoza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play everyday even at work most times lol

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Less than 20 minutes from first post and here is another confirmation of my theory about the necessity of rest in poker is when the whole game is against you!https://www.boomplayer.com/29551473_98F37AE7C3
yes i agree there are times when the game is against you and even if you do everthing right you still lose so this is when i would rest is when i cant wint for losing

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to take a break when you feel like burning out.
Let's say after an 11-hours grind, especially when you are multi-tabling.

But from my personal experience, I'd recommend not to do that. Because you need to refill your mental and physical resources, which might you take way longer than 11 hours. A good life-work balance is a better way to go.

Oh, yeah, don't risk family activities or your real world social connections because of poker.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Time to take a break from poker is when its no longer fun, if you only when your not frustrated,angry or depressed jeez you might never play:icon_rabb

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i agree there are times when the game is against you and even if you do everthing right you still lose so this is when i would rest is when i cant wint for losing
We agree with you in many ways, the losing streak is long and very long! When does the super long winning streak start?

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are tired and don't show your A game. When you make many mistakes in easy situations.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To break from poker, you need to regularly is my personal opinion! I lingered with the rest,burned out and blew his entire bankroll, which was collected six months! It's a shame,though in the face do not let yourself -all will be little, I have come a long way and now again at the beginning of the road and it seems to me that it's all because of the neglect of rest!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To break from poker, you need to regularly is my personal opinion! I lingered with the rest,burned out and blew his entire bankroll, which was collected six months! It's a shame,though in the face do not let yourself -all will be little, I have come a long way and now again at the beginning of the road and it seems to me that it's all because of the neglect of rest!
When you throw back and have to start all over again - it just destroys you and tilt becomes stronger!

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you throw back and have to start all over again - it just destroys you and tilt becomes stronger!
No, I am Russian - everything that does not kill us, makes us stronger! I have become stronger,wiser is unlikely, but now I will be more experienced in poker and I hope,Yes I'm almost sure that I will eventually become a winner!

lucas24

lucas24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The poker can often be frustrating because despite being playing well, we have a bad long run. In these cases I think it is appropriate to take a break to clear your mind, because many times these periods may make us doubt our game and start making mistakes.

Greetings.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker can often be frustrating because despite being playing well, we have a bad long run. In these cases I think it is appropriate to take a break to clear your mind, because many times these periods may make us doubt our game and start making mistakes.

Greetings.
we constantly make mistakes, but they make certain rules of the game, but when you beat with a card that does not have even a minimal chance of success , and it is repeated many times, I do not know who will stand the nerves!!!

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am convinced that you need to start to relax when you start to tilt. Because of the tilt a person can lose a lot.
You also need to take a vacation, for example, every 6 weeks you do not play poker for a the whole week. This technique is good for recuperation and develops the desire to play poker.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great offer , after 6 weeks of poker - a week of rest! Well, maybe not so much , but 3-5 days is great. I probably will try this option!

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Playing poker is Just like smoking cigarettes. Is too difficult to be stopped.

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you cant stop playing poker at all. Taking break ? Of course, everybody need sometimes a break. If someone feel that is not his day just try to play small tournament, eveb freeroll and check if your play is bad. If it is, just try another say.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you cant stop playing poker at all. Taking break ? Of course, everybody need sometimes a break. If someone feel that is not his day just try to play small tournament, eveb freeroll and check if your play is bad. If it is, just try another say.
I've noticed that it's not worth trying any poker games at all! rest means complete rest!

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well play more expensive buyins which allows you to have bigger prizes and more days off, get ready for them, of course

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well play more expensive buyins which allows you to have bigger prizes and more days off, get ready for them, of course
Forward my friend, if your cheerfulness allows you to play a lot, only forward, of course if your financial possibilities are endless and you never feel tired!!!!!!!!!!

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker online has many actions many games wear the mind when the bad luck then found in the correct these situations is to be more focused and patient and even stop a few days to reflect and improve plays is a constant search between efficiency and internal balance for keep your best game

:jd4:mateuspoker

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I feel that there is a desire to go olyn and quickly win - get up from the table and take a break. Luchsche miss a few strokes and relax. When the tournament lasts 8-10 hours, to maintain attention and concentration on the game all the time can be difficult. It is necessary to make small breaks for yourself

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you feel you are tilted. If your AA loses against AK in an all in preflop take a few minutes, go outside, listen to some Enya songs.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you feel you are tilted. If your AA loses against AK in an all in preflop take a few minutes, go outside, listen to some Enya songs.

how often lately my top cards lose junk cards. I took a break from the game for 3 weeks.