What are your favourite strategies playing with newbie poker players?

chemoshi

chemoshi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What are some of your favourite strategies playing with newbie poker players?

I find it is harder to play against them at times because they don't use normal strategies we understand.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I find it is harder to play against them at times because they don't use normal strategies we understand.
Just try to go back in time and try to remember your logic at the beginning of your poker involvement :)

Seriously, don't go way too out of your strategy in order to win your "justified pots" against new players, don't get caught up in the feeling of entitlement. They also can win, regardless how far from the default strategy their play is. Categorize them into one of the players' style you use, and play against them accordingly. Also try to notice patterns and get some reads. If they are truly new, the adjustments you will have to make for them are going to be pretty easy to figure out.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My strategy remains the same. I just follow the game of my opponents, waiting for strong cards and a good position. Whether my opponent is a beginner or a more experienced player is not so important.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whether you're a beginner or a veteran, it's the same. If you're lucky, you win, and if you play the best strategy, you win.

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support you in your opinion colleague, and you can confirm it by playing a satellite freeroll on pokerstars, they go all-in with whatever comes, if you put up with something you'll see that those newbies are eliminating each other and the real players are staying. Your game will be good cards and patience.