What’s your poker drills?

S

Solarx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use PokerFighter on App to do the drills. What about you?

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it was zynga poker back then.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use GTO Sensei for training.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the first time I've heard there are poker exercises. I wonder what they are.

S

Solarx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the first time I've heard there are poker exercises. I wonder what they are.

It's like shooting free throws before the game.

I see no harm in doing drills for poker.

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe that's what I've been missing all these years, Poker Drills Pre game workouts. Send me some insight on what I can do before I start playing please. Anything that will help I'm "all in" for. Thanks

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always tell myself to set a limit ill call because I play a lot of cards I shouldn't. Along with to keep being aggressive and try to show a dominant style ..lol..music is a must too. good luck

S

Solarx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe that's what I've been missing all these years, Poker Drills Pre game workouts. Send me some insight on what I can do before I start playing please. Anything that will help I'm "all in" for. Thanks

I use PokerFighter to help me with reading drills which is to read whether flop is wet or dry board.

Also it helps me to pay attention to the position. Sometime in live poker, you forgot you are in or out position when you are hyper excited to see A with rags. One of my bad habits is to re raise the blind with A and rags offsuit in UTG. That s big no no.

Some people suggest GTO app but sometime it makes me headache by calculating odds and mathematic problems which I prefer to do them during study time. I use Pokerfighter as my pre-warm up before playing MTT tournament online.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I train every day at pokerstars playing freerolls-because the experience comes in the game.I watch streams on the twitch of professional players.I'm watching a training video.And here on the site I communicate on various poker topics.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crafty Wheels preflop+ and postflop+. They are on google play.

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use PokerFighter to help me with reading drills which is to read whether flop is wet or dry board.

Also it helps me to pay attention to the position. Sometime in live poker, you forgot you are in or out position when you are hyper excited to see A with rags. One of my bad habits is to re raise the blind with A and rags offsuit in UTG. That s big no no.

Some people suggest GTO app but sometime it makes me headache by calculating odds and mathematic problems which I prefer to do them during study time. I use Pokerfighter as my pre-warm up before playing MTT tournament online.

Thanks for the info,:)
I appreciate the help,