What is the quality of play in CardsChat Freerolls?

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And you need to be patient and dont go all in with only a AS will not pass here for sure. Not too much player here and after a couple of round you will notice wich one is the donkey and the fish player. Just be patient and call a raise with something. Have a great day

L

lejaybird

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking forward to hopefully testing my poker lack there of skills with you.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello guys.!
On Saturday I played on Friday (for the first time I played on this day since at this moment I am at the silver level), starting at No. 60. The level is really different from other Freerolls, there are better players and it shows!
I lost with JJ in hand in the Big Blind, I think the All In was well thrown on my part but hey gg.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It s basically the same as in any freeroll at the beginning. At the end I d guess it s a solid micro sng.
Well, sometimes i am quite busy and only play with one eye and start donking. I mean playing bad in a freeroll is still better than missing it.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It good quality YOU need to thake time o. This freerolls Some of them are microtournaments

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are all qualities of play. The less table the more qualities are shown.

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not going to comment on the freerolls or the level as I haven't played in any yet as I am quite new

What I will say is it is refreshing to see such a great bunch having fun ribbing each other and taking the time out to comment and help the new guys

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys out on the tables and learning from you all

Good luck out there

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The quality of play in the freerolls will rise dramatically once I reach 25 posts and can play in them. :D

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my freeroll starts at 23-00. prizes start around 2am. so think - what is the quality of the game)). these "crazy Russians" play like that because you can win $ 10 only if you stay up all night. and tomorrow I have to go to work. Lately I don't play vreroll at all. If I play, then I go all-in on all cards so as not to sit all night for $ 1

Freeroll Passwords