What is the quality of play in CardsChat Freerolls?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
With me out of the club I assure you the level dropped considerably.

If you are not in the FRC then how would you know and then be able to assure everyone.

In the few CardChat freerolls I've played so far, There's a lot more skill needed to win these with a lot of experienced players. It's not your typical freeroll that are offered by the poker rooms.

Best freerolls on the net.

:top:

Most people here are fishes or donks. 😂

In all seriousness , the level of play is better than most freerolls and it will give you a good experience compared to the donks of other freerolls. You better bring your A game. Good luck.

The plural of Fish is Fish.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are not in the FRC then how would you know and then be able to assure everyone.

Best freerolls on the net.

The plural of Fish is Fish.

Because I was a member 1 month ago and competition cant change that much in 1 month.

You are one of those mods that has an opinion for everything. Cool.

K.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the kick my arse on a regular basis..lol

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Deliberate, good players. At a certain point, with a short stack, luck wins.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Because I was a member 1 month ago and competition cant change that much in 1 month.

You are one of those mods that has an opinion for everything. Cool.

K.

Just goes to show you don't know everything, I am NOT one of "those" Mods, I'm a bullshit artist and to be a good bullshit artist you first have to be a good bullshit detector.

The leaderboards don't lie.

70th US Freerolls and 85th Non US Freerolls :top:

https://www.cardschat.com/leaderboa...ites&period=last_year&year=2017&month=January

https://www.cardschat.com/leaderboard.php?do=freeroll_winning_us_sites&period=last_year

https://www.cardschat.com/leaderboard.php?u=177541

Last edited:
HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bullshit detector LMAO..

K, guy. 1st off entered the club late year, around april or may... 2nd off, I have a real job, so I can play once or maybe twice a week...

Even so, my results speak for themselves. I have a special place for your opinion, believe me.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Bullshit detector LMAO..

K, guy. 1st off entered the club late year, around april or may... 2nd off, I have a real job, so I can play once or maybe twice a week...

Even so, my results speak for themselves. I have a special place for your opinion, believe me.

Congratulations about your results, it's a pity the CC results aren't like you eluded to.

Saying the level dropped considerably since you stopped, I call Bullshit to that, click the Leaderboard links.

They don't lie or make up bullshit like some people do, I hope you find some space where to place my opinion.

HUB

Mahalo.

Last edited:
Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a few of the CC free rolls and i liked them, some of the members put a lot of pressure on but some have patterns that can be exploited. I find the CC free rolls to be enjoyable and a bit of fun when you have time to play them.

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a good level of poker in the freeroll.You can develop strategies and play well and don't be afraid of bad beats that ends in a lucky river and where you lose everything, of course there's some exceptions but the level is very good.

Zeimar Silva

Zeimar Silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The quality is as follows:

The early game is bingo. The villain goes all-in with a pair of 2 in the first hand of the tournament.

Any As + any card and villain raises 4 or 5 bb or goes all in.

Early game on freeroll its like a kamikaze game.:eek::eek::eek:

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations about your results, it's a pity the CC results aren't like you eluded to.

Saying the level dropped considerably since you stopped, I call Bullshit to that, click the Leaderboard links.

They don't lie or make up bullshit like some people do, I hope you find some space where to place my opinion.

View attachment 133827

Mahalo.

k.

Zeimar Silva

Zeimar Silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,

My question goes to everyone here from CardsChat, and refers to the level of the players who dispute the frerroll ...
What is the level of CardChat freeroll players? And how long on average are these tournaments?
Leave your comments on your level, and some tips for better the game.

So that's it, and we meet at the tables !!!

Its an answer that I would love to answer, but I still can not not have the requirements to have the password and my account is frozen ...:(:(:(

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is a good question I still have not played those freerool and I have the doubt I think they are good players who know a lot of poker and s positions to play and get the best performance

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is easily the best freeroll I play in. A few questionable players but on a whole the closest true action freeroll you 'll find.

I agree completely and couldn't say it better so I just copied it.
'It is easily the best freeroll I play in. A few questionable players but on the whole the closest true action freeroll you 'll find'.

I thought it was said as a joke,
if it was supposed to be serious then that is some serious bullshit.

Tho the leader boards do only show how seriously committed some people are to attending every game at every site every day multiplied by their luck ratio, imperviousness to bullshit and deep desire to win the cherished jersey.
And quite rightly rewarding them for that commitment.
Compared to those who turn up now and again for a bit of a kick about.
And to interfere with the standings by adding some randomness like the back rows of a racing grid.

I made 2 final tables out of my last 3 games so 'STATISTICALLY' I am better than the leaderboard leaders who made 50 final tables out of 500 games.
(that was statistically not sarcastically though the words look fairly similar and perhaps could be inter changeable)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Now that I'm a member, I've noticed an improvement in the players' level. And the quality of learning

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree completely and couldn't say it better so I just copied it.
'It is easily the best freeroll I play in. A few questionable players but on the whole the closest true action freeroll you 'll find'.

I thought it was said as a joke,
if it was supposed to be serious then that is some serious bullshit.

Tho the leader boards do only show how seriously committed some people are to attending every game at every site every day multiplied by their luck ratio, imperviousness to bullshit and deep desire to win the cherished jersey.
And quite rightly rewarding them for that commitment.
Compared to those who turn up now and again for a bit of a kick about.
And to interfere with the standings by adding some randomness like the back rows of a racing grid.

I made 2 final tables out of my last 3 games so 'STATISTICALLY' I am better than the leaderboard leaders who made 50 final tables out of 500 games.
(that was statistically not sarcastically though the words look fairly similar and perhaps could be inter changeable)

Yep... You got it, it was a "joke". But Mr. Zorba didn't approve. And yeah, I played probably played 30 of these events and cashed in more than half... had like 5 top 3's...

Hope this doesnt warrant another angry rant and disrespectful meme.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Yep... You got it, it was a "joke". But Mr. Zorba didn't approve. And yeah, I played probably played 30 of these events and cashed in more than half... had like 5 top 3's...

Hope this doesnt warrant another angry rant and disrespectful meme.

Now it's a joke, OK, I get it now. :rolleyes:

Funny you didn't mention that before, but when someone gives an out you go with it.

Meme was perfect for the moment.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now it's a joke, OK, I get it now. :rolleyes:

Funny you didn't mention that before, but when someone gives an out you go with it.

Meme was perfect for the moment.

Didnt mention it cause is not my duty to educate you or acommodate your feelings. You didnt like my comment cause maybe you took it personal for who knows what reason, maybe you suck at poker and felt compelled to say Im full of shit. Maybe you are super good and well, Im the donkey here. Either way I dont care... you had your funny 5 seconds with the meme. Good for you. Owning the web feelz NICE.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Didnt mention it cause is not my duty to educate you or acommodate your feelings. You didnt like my comment cause maybe you took it personal for who knows what reason, maybe you suck at poker and felt compelled to say Im full of shit. Maybe you are super good and well, Im the donkey here. Either way I dont care... you had your funny 5 seconds with the meme. Good for you. Owning the web feelz NICE.

More bullshit, I didn't like your comment because I don't like braggarts that are full of it.

Simple, no underlying reason.

Meme wasn't meant to be funny.

Now pay me your internet rent.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More bullshit, I didn't like your comment because I don't like braggarts that are full of it.

Simple, no underlying reason.

Meme wasn't meant to be funny.

K. Ill wipe you heads up anytime pal... see how superior you are.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 games played level players no playing just...

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
They are much better than usual Freeroll players. But you will be less lucky-dependent than in a open Freeroll, because you will not see too much bad beats.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure how good the play is on the international freerolls such as 888 and PS.. I hear that the PW gets leaked on those and it becomes a Bingo tournament. I think the level of play for us USA freerolls seems much better than the freerolls on poker site's ones.

Freeroll Passwords