What is the quality of play in CardsChat Freerolls?

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,

My question goes to everyone here from CardsChat, and refers to the level of the players who dispute the frerroll ...
What is the level of CardChat freeroll players? And how long on average are these tournaments?
Leave your comments on your level, and some tips for better the game.

So that's it, and we meet at the tables !!!

What is the level of CardChat freeroll players? Just a ballpark figure but I find the average CardChat freeroll Member around 53 percent better than the average open freeroll based on success and deeper finishes in the game overall...and that bumps up to about 72.8 percent for the Members of the Cardchat freeroll club.

how long on average are these tournaments? 3 hours give or take, (at least that is what i hear, don't usually make it past the first break, so I am going on hearsay more than from experience.

Leave your comments on your level, and some tips for better the game. I would say based on the same data I gathered my conclusions from I am around 39 percent better than the average open freeroll player (in tournaments, more of a live cash game player or at least where I have found the most success . Now this answer will vary if you ask me in chat, as I openly admit to being the best. However the reason behind that has nothing to be with being neither ****y nor confident, It is I am a huge fan of the self fufilling prophecy. In other words if I say it enough some day it will come true. (not likely to be anytime soon, but one an hope.)

My biggest tip for improving your game is observe mine and play different, in other words, be patient, pick your spots, Just cause you have a great hand pre doesn't mean that you should necessarily put yourself at risk. And vice versa, just because your hand is bad doesn't mean you should not play it. It is all situational ie. Stack size opponents tendacy and range, . Your stack size vs other players, Blind size and what level of the game it is...In other words be deliberet with your actions and think ahead , consider the possible varibles before the hand is even dealt and of course reevaluate on each step or street. The biggest thing of all is to be kind, and have fun. Thats all I got...just to recap don't play like me and you will do good. :)

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it very easy to win these tournaments... the vast majority of the field is bad at poker... there are some solid players, just not enough to make it a "tough" game to beat

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is I am a huge fan of the self fufilling prophecy. In other words if I say it enough some day it will come true. (not likely to be anytime soon, but one an hope.)

I am impressed...have you watched the video I shared by Dr. Bruce Lipton "the biology of belief" ?
It will change the way you think and percieve

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I have played almost every CC US freeroll for the last 3 years and I can tell you I and most other members take it very serious. There is also a quarterly and yearly leader board with great prizes to win. You won't be disappointed with the caliber of play, it is very intense. Welcome and good luck out there, I will see ya at the next game.

FYI don't listen to Zorba, his favorite hand is 44 and he loves donkey hunting.
LOL :p

That I do, I love the sailboats as much as I love donkey hunting, if I see a player raising silly amounts out of position often I will wait for the right time and take a shot.

I also like to let them bet when I have the best hand, but I mix that up a bit, can't let you know too much Jeff. :p

44 sets for me most of the time on the flop.

This one still stings, note the chat as to the prize.

I 3 bet shoved on the flop.

1 outer

I need to start putting more notes on players but I know from memory that Zorba loves 44 !!

I have never kept it a secret, ask kcanuck about my pocket 4's :ciao: Dave.

:top:

Last edited:
Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Typical pokerstars hand Zorba should be easy to let go 🎯. Everyone knows a boat is weak !!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so long ago, playing at cardschat can't say the level of play and players.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Attention, as I only play in the days released to 25+, I think they are divulging the password for several people it becomes difficult to acquire some clever technique. I think that when we reach the membership level of the club we will have opponents of adequate level. my opinion.

STL FAN

STL FAN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The methodology of how the requirements are met is flawed because there should be many skill leagues based on mastery of poker intelligence demonstrated in forums not statements to questions to meet a quota? A points system perhaps? Then the site should go through the pain staking process of observing play within these skill leagues then divide them up with how skill-full a player is vs. gambling, shoving, run every hand pre-flop as a few examples.

Giving incentive to those less-skillful to learn more about vastness of poker that small increments of skill gained to then be demonstrated at the table for this site to observe; this would promote better play and give all members a chance instead of requirements to meet certain quotas only to have others determine the outcome instead of the member proving themselves by not having any requirements, but rather demonstrate poker intelligence at and away from the table instead.

jimlahey7

jimlahey7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls

i like the free rolls i try and play as many as i can i like the players you can chat and they give you a chance to win real money and other goodies nothing wrong with that i try and last have never made it to final table nearly going to hope my luck changes with the new cardschat ball hat i won lol see you at the tables

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The CC Freerolls are a great place to practice your poker skills, since you know there are no bots and that all of the participants are people who care about poker (or else they wouldn't be a part of Cardschat)

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is easily the best freeroll I play in. A few questionable players but on a whole the closest true action freeroll you 'll find.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really enjoy the CC frerrols. They are plenty of good players and perfect for who wants to play poker as a mind game.
The Cardschat league is awesome, it's a poker school for me.
My advice for you: Be aware with Zorba. He's is dangerous like a Viper!

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the CC freerolls. Very intense and very good poker from the start. Different styles, different philosophies on how to play the game that clash with almost none of the 72o preflop shoving at the beginning. Make sure you bring your A game or you wont last very long in these showings. Best of luck to everyone in the games because you are going to need it...and I need it as well.

S

snoopy sleep

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Password for Cardschat $100 Daily Freeroll

Where can i find the password for Cardschat $100 Daily Freeroll?
Please password!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that the quality of the game is weak. But to get the last table still difficult. This is a freeroll and no one owes nothing to.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Where can i find the password for Cardschat $100 Daily Freeroll?
Please password!

In the password forum, for more details please read This ---->> https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php

There are many links inside

I would say that the quality of the game is weak. But to get the last table still difficult. This is a freeroll and no one owes nothing to.

Not weak at all, there are the fools that play like you say but they are not the serious CardsChat players, and even though it is a freeroll not everyone treats them like a donkament.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the password forum, for more details please read This ---->> https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php

There are many links inside

Not weak at all, there are the fools that play like you say but they are not the serious CardsChat players, and even though it is a freeroll not everyone treats them like a donkament.

With me out of the club I assure you the level dropped considerably.

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
Even if you thinking it's a freeroll , but its still hard to win , because here is a lot of good players ;) and you will see is a big difference between cardchat , and the frerolls at PS.
Good luck at the tables.

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the few CardChat freerolls I've played so far, There's a lot more skill needed to win these with a lot of experienced players. It's not your typical freeroll that are offered by the poker rooms.

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most people here are fishes or donks. 😂

In all seriousness , the level of play is better than most freerolls and it will give you a good experience compared to the donks of other freerolls. You better bring your A game. Good luck.

K

Killean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It has to be interesting to play against the same people fairly often and to keep comparing your skills to theirs in a setting where you're not risking a ton of money :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There are few players that are easy to play against and to predict their game , but generally most of the players that play in CC freerolls are quality players that make these freerolls quite difficult in contrast to the others , especially to get in the FT . But if you play a little more loose at the beginning to build a stack and don't hold back to some bluffers/loose/lag players bets , play well when the blinds rise up with all-ins to double up your stack with right cards and watch for chances to steal blinds on the bubbles ( pre ITM ,pre FT) you're gonna do just fine :) And ofcourse play good on the FT once you reach there , play aggressively the right spots .

Zeimar Silva

Zeimar Silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For being free, there are many crazy players, with a pair of 2 in the first hand go all in. The most critical part of freerool is the early game.

Freeroll Passwords