NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Honestly there are so many options you could watch people play on twitch, YouTube videos, read books and play on free play games and once you feel abit more confident you could start entering free rolls and go from there, cardschat has a YouTube channel with videos of tutorials on how to become a good player

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The fastest way to learn poker is to play for play money and play as many hands as possible.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, I'm convinced that hire a coach is the best and fastest way, but you need to be a good student, obey and be able to pay for coaching.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Id say practice and having more card time will definitely be some of the top things. Just keep at it and you can master anything you want. The more you play you'll catch on here and there and be unstoppable..lol. good luck and enjoy.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe the fastest way to learn to play poker is playing poker on LINE recreationally with dummy chips, or playing face to face with friends, earning low stakes..

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep playing!
Practice makes perfect

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to play and play again! The ability to play comes with time and experience. The more you play, the more situations you will know in the future.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

There is no quick way in my opinion, but the coach also helps a lot by watching videos with lessons

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Play, Play and more Play,
There is no quicker way to learn than playing the game, and every time you lose, you have to analyze where you went wrong and try again.
I, like many started playing with Play money or point games, and even when you get really good at that level of game, you have to re-evaluate your playing style, and change it according to stakes, because when you are playing for real money, your opponent's are more advanced than you and the game seem's to change.
In reality it is not the game that has changed, but your opponents, and as you progress through the ranks, you are always coming up against better and better players. The only way the game changes is when you try different formats, MTT games are totally different from Cash games or Ring games each have a different style of playing and just because you win at one format of game, does not always move over to another format and you need to change your game playing style accordingly.
It is the ability to adjust and play each game differently that makes you a skillful player, try playing Limit or Pot Limit as opposed to No Limit and you will find each game requires a different approach.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

there is no quick way there is only one way to study and practice

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The fastest way is practicing what you have learned as much as you can!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Many old people have been playing poker for many years, but they do not understand the game

Doyle Brunson is in his 80s and still plays a mean game, try telling him that, I am only 66 so have a long way to go yet before I am ready for kicking Poker into touch, By Doyle's standard I am still a Puppy.
Poker does not need you to be physically fit to be able to play and understand the game, just an active healthy Brain, and I ain't got Dementia yet!
While I am able to log-in and click a couple of mouse buttons, I will still continue to play and have fun.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the answer is it depends, if you are starting to play poker at low limits, there are several free platforms that teach you the basics of the game, also give you tools to study and play at the same time, but if you want to move to the other level of poker, then you have to ask for help from a teacher or poker player, I think that would be the line you should take.

K

Knockofff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fast poker play learning

I'll say get dolce Brunson super system as it is the poker Bible also ill say search phil he'll much he teaches step by step

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
First, you are in the right place, and you should take advantage of what the Cardschat forum contains. Second, you have to play as often as you can. You shouldn't be interested in playing for real money or playmoney, all you have to do is practice, play, get hands and try as many cards and possibilities as possible.
good luck

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think that by playing you learn, so get to play as much as possible to gain experience and of course do not bet what you can not afford to lose :)

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play more hands and then analyze. Analyzing is crucial because without adjusting your play you can just play the save way all the time.

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely just practice, practice, practice.
Don't forget that poker is a game full of unknowns. This is psychology, this is mathematics, this is both intuition and experience.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Playing hands, many and then analyze them all!

N

nchugunova73

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Играть. Играть много. Смотреть, как играют другие.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the way i learned was to see friends playing, after 15 days watching and playing i started watching youtube classes and then i learned from some books

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fastest way to learn is to play and analyze your game yourself.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fastest way to learn how to play poker is on the Internet, everything is written and shown there, but only practice and experience will teach all the intricacies of the game, the more you play, the better you learn and you don’t need to get upset with failures, since some players after that confidence is lost and they play too carefully.