What is the best format in online poker?

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays there are many variants of MTT, Sit & Go, Fifith50, Shootout, Head-Up, Bounty...
I really like to play MTT, it's the old romanticism in poker, hitting a big field is very difficult, but pleasurable, gives satisfaction, I also like some Sit & Go, and for you, what is the best format, what brings you more satisfaction and profitability?

Good luck at the tables!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, as a player who is developing and sticking to bankroll management, Sit & Go is suitable for the rise, but not turbo or hyper turbo.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a change, I like to play a bit of everything, they are all good I like them a lot, but if there is to choose, I like spin and go max, it is a game that only plays 20 hands, I love it. ;)

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the classic, without bounties, turbo or nothing that changes the old way to play poker.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer slow structure mtts for turneys.

the 'new' online turbos, spin and go... etc etc...are rake machines...nothing more or less.

On stars now, the thinking time for cash games has been considerably reduced as well as the rake increased...again more hands / hour = more rake...and will result in more bad plays by recreational players. It is bad for 'poker'...but hey ho...more rake is better...na..??

I play my main cash games ( and tourneys ) on SwC poker... where one is given more than ample time to make decisions. But SwC is an anonymous ( no docs needed) , and largely unregulated bitcoin site...but i trust it.

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea i like the tournaments wit the blind increments r very close together and allow more ''poker" to be played, rather than allin everyone has less than 10-15 bbs.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I initially started with Sit n gos. I recommend that for a beginning player.

Now I am mostly a cash game player. I used to play some tournaments but they just don't fit in my schedule these days.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nowadays there are many variants of MTT, Sit & Go, Fifith50, Shootout, Head-Up, Bounty...
I really like to play MTT, it's the old romanticism in poker, hitting a big field is very difficult, but pleasurable, gives satisfaction, I also like some Sit & Go, and for you, what is the best format, what brings you more satisfaction and profitability?

Good luck at the tables!
For me, the best option is MTT, and although it is very dispersive, but the huge number of weak amateurs makes it very profitable!

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good luck at the tables!

So bro I prefer MTT but I also play cash.
In the case of MTT I play more concentrated in the tournament, and in cash I always look for immediate profit.