Tips for playing poker.

Mariyan20

Mariyan20

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,

this is my first post and I would like to know your guys's tips and tricks on playing poker.

Wishing you all luck.

kidpoker42

kidpoker42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tips for playeing poker

My tip is never play scared use your big blinds to your advantage just play your game you will do well if you play great post flop i think .:eek::cool::eek:

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is key, wait for good hands
Position is very important, learn what ranges of cards should be played according to your seat
Learn what players play too tight or over loose and take advantage of that
Follow good bankroll management, don’t play games that can make you go broke quickly
CC has so many threads on learning all aspects of the game, study study study!
Good luck

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,

this is my first post and I would like to know your guys's tips and tricks on playing poker.

Wishing you all luck.

For a simple tip of advice which helped me early on was "Value bet more and bluff less" :)

For a little more in-depth than this, I recommend checking out the cardschat 30 Day Course; it is free, so why not check it out? It has really quality content :) Here is the link:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/learning-poker-57/cardschat-training-course-455641/

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You keep thinking, "I don't know anything yet."

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker tips are to make a game plan, analyze your game after the session, keep bankroll management at least 100 buyins per limit.

O

odonob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for your moments, don’t bluff too much. Read the players on the table. Isolate loose players.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when you are a beginner

- try to play tight in early and middle positions and a little looser in late position especially on the button

- take your time while you play a hand and think what to do in detail

- dont bluff too much

- dont get too intimidated by bets and raises but at the same time know when to fold . like dont get too scared and throw everything away only because you face aggression but at the same time dont hold on your hand when it is not a big hand when the right move would be to fold . for example lets say you get dealt 88 and the flop comes K-3-7 . if you face a lot of aggresion be careful . imagine the turn comes a Jack . and you still face a lot of aggression . fold it . many beginners will hold on their pocket pairs even though they are obviously beat

- dont chase straight and flush draws when it is TOO expensive

- dont be too hard on yourself when you make mistakes . it is normal and a process

- know when to quit before becoming tilted

Poker Tips