Tells in online Poker

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In online poker, the "slow reaction" tell, not always certain info, because sometimes it can be a lot of tables due to someone slow or just misleading.
It’s worth watching your opponents ’reactions because you can also draw inferences about the player based on the passage of time, such as just tricking or really thinking about something ... or just went out to the toilet. :D

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more i play the more i see little signs. If the dynamic of players turns quicker (they check and fold quicker) then you might feel a little longer period of time where the opposite player waits before he checks again. In that case they often hit some good card and pretend as they have nothing. Also i found out in lower stakes there is a 80% chance someone is bluffing if he goes all in on turn/river after checking before. It of course depends on flush draws etc.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I try to pay attention to timing. It doesn't always work, but sometimes the opponent's instant decisions or deliberate time delay can help me make the right decision if the opponent has done this before.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
One that is quite common, he checks and raises automatically makes you all in or raises you!
If they have a pair with no draws, the best thing to do is fold!!!

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is so annoying, dont know if it is a tell, but it tells me the person has an aggro style of play, is when they intentionally drain the clock down to about 5 seconds and raise. I have seen it so much more recently, makes me feel I am playing against bots.

S

scdodger1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting on the flop starts with a minimum bet from the preflop raiser.
This is a sure sign that they missed the flop but wish to continue cheaply.
If you have shite yourself a 1/3 pot bet will generally take it down there and then.

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are players who always go all in in the first hands of tournaments, no matter what hand they have.

Poker Tells