Starting Hands

F

findybaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your favourite starting hand, Do you favour a high pair or high suited connectors, and do you know the winning odds of each. There's not many players think of the odds of winning against what is in the pot. You will have a clearer idea of your hand once the flop goes down.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Welcome findybaby to cardschat the most famous website with the most registered members.
CardsChat freerolls and money-added games are some of the most sought after games in online poker!.
The more active you are on our forum, the more exclusive CardsChat freerolls and tournaments you can play!
When you join the CardsChat forum you are instantly eligible for the Bronze Level games

I leave these links for more details

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/card...light=password

Special Promotions and Events for All Members:

In addition to regularly scheduled games
These are open to All Members (Bronze, Silver, and Platinum) as well
Check the Special Events sticky threads for our monthly promotions that all CardsChat members can play, with no post restrictions!.

Note:
Do not share the passwords with anyone.
Anyone found to be in violation of this rule as of now will be permanently banned.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is your favourite starting hand, Do you favour a high pair or high suited connectors, and do you know the winning odds of each. There's not many players think of the odds of winning against what is in the pot. You will have a clearer idea of your hand once the flop goes down.

My favorite starting hands are AA, KK, AK, QQ, AQ, JJ, TT.
Apparently it is quite banal but effective. In my opinion, each player must always critically assess their chances, otherwise he will face serious losses. But it is also obvious that players who took our free course significantly increased their chances of success and got a good result much faster. Therefore, I highly recommend our free course.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
As my username says =KK is my favorite hand.But sometimes I prefer AA I don't know why.LOL.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite starting band is KQs. Because it is easy to make strong roles such as straight and flush.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, these are rockets! Many people will disagree with me, but this hand brought me the most money!

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everyone is waiting for aces and you have to play with what you have and from the position

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the most profitable hands in MTT: 88+, AKs, AJs-ATs, KQs, QJs, AQo +, KJo +, QTo
Cash: QQ +, AQs, ATs, A7s-A5s, KJs, K8s, AJo +

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do not give me AQ - cannot win with this hand it seems. I like getting KQ suited to a flop - I seem to make many hands with these 2 cards.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love all pocket pairs and premium cards. The main thing is to play with such cards, taking into account all the circumstances related to the place at the table, the size of the stack, the importance of the game, and the game will be successful.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
small pairs see the third card and always a high chance of high profit

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I love JJ! :)

If I got KQ, something is going to be very bad... :F

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't have a favorite hand. I have managed to lose with all of them.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands