John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A Kindle version would be awesome!

I got a kindle version up. Still playing a bit with some of the formatting, but got most of it worked out. It looks pretty decent overall. Just a couple of the graphics are out of place, and struggling to figure out how to fix that.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, thanks. I'm going to make some printable formats.

It's funny, on 2+2 someone made a post about the ebook in their publication forum a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea who made it, but they asked some pretty simple and honest questions about it. The other day I responded and put some info about the book. No links to anything, and nothing out of the ordinary.. and they deleted the thread. They seem to be hyper afraid of any competition at all. Wonder why... :)
Lol Maybe they are just mad CC members are getting the book;)

triplesyxx

triplesyxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my man from pokerzion! hopefully this book is as great as the lessons i get emailed to me every week! thanks buddy!

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the link. I am always interested in as many theories as possible.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the link. I am always interested in as many theories as possible.

You're welcome. I'm trying to make the series about how to think through situations as opposed to set theory. Although there is some of that in there as well. Let me know what you think.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm working on refining it more. It's ridiculously time consuming to format it properly for kindle. The version I have up now will read on kindle, but a lot of graphics are misplaced, and some sentences get broken. I'll update on here when it's re-done again. :)

ChipEaterMan

ChipEaterMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the book, will be trying to read it in next few days and will give my comment on

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a completely re-formatted kindle version done. Took quite a awhile. If you already have downloaded it, I'm going to send a new email to everyone within the next couple of days with the download information.

Boocha

Boocha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks a lot for this. I'm registering now and will devour it over the next few days.

C

Campbell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the book. That was a really nice thing of you to do. Hopefully I can incorporate it into 6max speed.
Also I am defintely up for being part of a study group as I have a couple of months to kill before Uni starts again and the aim for this summer is to make serious strides in my poker..I'm getting there but as I have no poker friends there is no one to bounce ideas off

ChipEaterMan

ChipEaterMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks John. Look forward to reading it. Congratulations on your marriage - hope you have a fabulous honeymoon!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the book. That was a really nice thing of you to do. Hopefully I can incorporate it into 6max speed.
Also I am defintely up for being part of a study group as I have a couple of months to kill before Uni starts again and the aim for this summer is to make serious strides in my poker..I'm getting there but as I have no poker friends there is no one to bounce ideas off

You're welcome. The study group is going to be a lot of fun and learning. I'm in Vegas now and talking with a lot of my poker friends and putting together a pretty sick lineup of instructors that will be involved.

If you like it after reading it, please spread the word. That's exactly how I benefit in return as well.

imafish

imafish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I haz the Kindle version?

A

A9ofHearts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're welcome. The study group is going to be a lot of fun and learning. I'm in Vegas now and talking with a lot of my poker friends and putting together a pretty sick lineup of instructors that will be involved.

If you like it after reading it, please spread the word. That's exactly how I benefit in return as well.

Your sending an email out when the study group is going to happen, right?

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got the Kindle version and so far looks good. The section on combos was a bit odd on on GS3, but that is prolly because of screen size. Thanks!

imafish

imafish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please disregard my last post. I got the Kindle version through e-mail. Thanks!

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just downloaded it, thanks!!!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got the Kindle version and so far looks good. The section on combos was a bit odd on on GS3, but that is prolly because of screen size. Thanks!

Cool... there are a couple of funky things that just weren't fixable, but it's much much better. First time doing the formatting and I did it myself, so if anything is really out of whack just let me know.

S

sonic0691

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the e-book. Will read and get back to you.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So starting early next week, I'm going to begin a study group on Polished Poker. I'll start a thread specifically for the study group. Everyone who joins will have a chance to win free poker coaching from me as well, along with being automatically entered into some live workshops we'll be doing with myself and other top online holdem pros.

If you haven't read the book yet, this is a heads up to let you know to get your questions ready. Look forward to discussing it with everyone!

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So starting early next week, I'm going to begin a study group on Polished Poker. I'll start a thread specifically for the study group. Everyone who joins will have a chance to win free poker coaching from me as well, along with being automatically entered into some live workshops we'll be doing with myself and other top online holdem pros.

If you haven't read the book yet, this is a heads up to let you know to get your questions ready. Look forward to discussing it with everyone!

This place continues to amaze me.

Thanks for your continued work John.