John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it sure is. well, im pretty sure that i didnt recieve it :(

ive checked everywhere :spam,junk,every folder i have.its nowhere to be seen. and when i go back and retype my name and put my email adress in the box,it says that it has already been sent. anyways,dont wanna be a pain in the a$$. ill give it like a day just in case there was some kind of delay. and ill let you know what happenss.

Bummer. I just sent you a PM.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, cool. Maybe it's just more gmail. I guess we'll have to see. Haven't used this mail server much really.

If anyone signs up and doesn't get it for some reason, then just let me know. I can re-send it.
:)
I just did a test using MSN, it go's right into the Junk folder, so it's not just Gmail.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Registered

For some reason can´t download the book but can see it online, it works for me.

Thanks Jhon.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Registered

Thanks Jhon.
Did you try right click save as? that's how i got it to download.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
@john: john when i click on the link ,it says that i have to give a name ... which name do i give? my ... name?
Vinyl, try checking on either your 'birth certificate' or 'Driver's License'. You should be able to find it there. :p

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you try right click save as? that's how i got it to download.
Yeah, the "save as option" is not there. Also on the top is a blue line that say "Archive was open on reading mode only to not be modified". But like i say, is fine with me if only can read it online.

Question @ Jhon. For what levels is this book target?. Start reading it and see your results on 1.00nl-4.00nl and also mention that you played as low as 50nl.
So i´m guessing will be for those levels only? or could help for micros too?.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
download doesn't work for me. It downloads ~90% then freezes my computer for a moment.. then nothing.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, the "save as option" is not there. Also on the top is a blue line that say "Archive was open on reading mode only to not be modified". But like i say, is fine with me if only can read it online.

Question @ Jhon. For what levels is this book target?. Start reading it and see your results on 1.00nl-4.00nl and also mention that you played as low as 50nl.
Right click on the link in email and save link as, that should get it.
Chrome gave me the save as well viewing it. :confused:

Try that ^^^ way PO
download doesn't work for me. It downloads ~90% then freezes my computer for a moment.. then nothing.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Registered

Thanks Jhon.

I think if you have adobe reader installed in your browser, it will default to loading in the browser. But like someone else said, if you right click and save as, then it will download to your computer.

Also, inside of Adobe reader there's a downlaod link button towards the top right. Depends on what version you have, but this will allow you to download it. I noticed the default font in the adobe browser is bad... so I'd make sure to download it and just open it on your system. It will read better.

I'll see if I have time to look into a better way. Maybe I just make it a zip file, and then it will just download. I'll have to think about it.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Well, as you read you'll notice I write for kind of two levels of opponents. One which will work more for micro stakes, and one that will work better for high small stakes and mid stakes games. I provide a couple of different approaches and explain why each one is better than the other. So the primary target audience is micro - mid stakes games.

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow! Thanks for this John!

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
thanks for the book, will be trying to read it in next few days and will give my comment on
had that book received in inbox in short time after giving email addresse

buzzmania

buzzmania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like i will be breaking out the reading glasses for sure. tytyty.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
John, this is such a beautiful book graphics-wise that I decided to print it out and have it bound inexpensively at my local Fed-Ex.

There are a few glitches in the print version. In the text and in the images certain letters are missing. For example, on the front page, An Ace Poker Solutions LLC Publication looks like this An Ace Poker Solu ons LLC Publica on. Glancing through the text, I noticed that preflop appears as pre op. There are other instances as well.

Is this a concern?

T

Tangerine 53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have tried a couple of times to register using a couple of different mail addresses but I still haven't received anything. Have checked junk mail folders also. Not sure why this is occurring?

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Registered and will download when I get home tonight. Thanks for posting and good luck with your wedding and honeymoon.

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. Been kind of looking for a new poker read for the past while, so nice timing.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
John, this is such a beautiful book graphics-wise that I decided to print it out and have it bound inexpensively at my local Fed-Ex.

There are a few glitches in the print version. In the text and in the images certain letters are missing. For example, on the front page, An Ace Poker Solutions LLC Publication looks like this An Ace Poker Solu ons LLC Publica on. Glancing through the text, I noticed that preflop appears as pre op. There are other instances as well.

Is this a concern?

Hmmm... thanks for letting me know, and thanks for the compliment. I think that has to be on their end though. They must not have the correct font. I'm not sure of any other reason why that would happen. Did you try asking them about that? Most of it is in Calibri, and arial.

Let me know, because that is of course a concern.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks John. I just registered and the link was in my gmail inbox within 10 seconds, cant wait to read it, if it can improve my game you are a miracle worker. :D:D:D

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i opened up a gmail account just for this and got it instantly too. ALL good john.book looks great!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i opened up a gmail account just for this and got it instantly too. ALL good john.book looks great!

I manually emailed it to you yesterday. You didn't get that either?

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the book. I have read through about half of it so far and can see several suggestions that could definately be incorporated into my game contiously to help maximize profits. Much appreciated and look forward to reading the rest. I paticullarly like the section explaining the abbreviated notes and how it went on further explaing the different types of players that could fit into the category. ie..ATC 1 2 3. not only good for quickly noting but great to differentiate at a quick glance durning play.

again thx.

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Schweeeeeeet. :D

Subbed to download at home.