Which poker site do you recommend me?

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys, for the moment i'm playing only at one site, do you recommend having an account in another site?
If yes, which one do you recommend?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you just started, its fine to just stick to one poker site while learning. In that way you dont have to constantly adjust to different software, game selection and player pool tendencies. For a lot of beginners its also easier to implement bankroll management, if the bankroll is the amount of money sitting in their poker account. In that way its very easy to see, how much you have, and what games you are "allowed" to play.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you just started, its fine to just stick to one poker site while learning. In that way you dont have to constantly adjust to different software, game selection and player pool tendencies. For a lot of beginners its also easier to implement bankroll management, if the bankroll is the amount of money sitting in their poker account. In that way its very easy to see, how much you have, and what games you are "allowed" to play.

Thnx for sharing your insight.
Any other poker rooms that you recommend?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That will depend on, where you live, since not all rooms are available everywhere. If possible I recommend sticking with sites, that are regulated in your area.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys, for the moment i'm playing only at one site, do you recommend having an account in another site?
If yes, which one do you recommend?

It depends on what you are looking for. Are you searching for a site where you can learn poker competitively even if that means a site with 100% play-chips/play-money? Are you searching for a site with HUD compatibility? Are you searching for a weak player pool full of fish, so you can grind up your bankroll in the small stakes?

Different answers will recommend different sites based on what you are looking for.

That will depend on, where you live, since not all rooms are available everywhere. If possible I recommend sticking with sites, that are regulated in your area.

+1 I live in the USA and a lot of sites I'm not able to play on, so I can relate. You have to research which sites your local laws allow and which you can't yet participate in.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing on just 1 site is fine and if your happy I would not worry about getting a 2nd one. If you are multi tabling and need more games to play then you should start looking for another site. Before black Friday I played 98% of my games on 1 site. If they were to be allowed again in my country i would go back to them in a second and probably play most of my game there again.

As for more sites it may not go as planned if you find others. .

My favorite site I play the least on at this time, why? They dont have the games I can play at work anymore. In the last year all the games I played were taken away for other games. Now to play i need to take time away from my kids "NOT HAPPENING" or play games i would rather not play with hours of late registration. Sorry, I have a job to go to in the morning and cant do those. If they just left the one turbo on I would play almost every night.:( In last few months I have barley played on this site.

My 2nd favorite site, I could play every day on but dont, why? This site has buy ins that is a bit more that I have been able to properly bankroll management play. The time I play is during peek time and I cant afford there games. Game they have a hour /hour and 1/2 before and after the time I could play would be nice but them I need to take from my kids or not get a good nights sleep. Thankfully I have won enough to now play in 1 tournament during there peek time and will be starting to play there more. Just wish the would make it a bit nicer for smaller players at peek time.

My 3rd site have games I would love to play when I could play. The buy ins are perfect but we never play there 5 days a week. why? Many tournament have 4 hours of late registration and all pretty much and re buys. Umm sorry guys, I am going to be before the late registration is over. The re buys all are all in fest early on on the smaller stakes so I stay away from them. I would play them for fun and not worry but the all ins are no fun. Not just going to play higher stakes for fun so I dont play at all during the week.

Would make recommendations but dont know were your from. You may not be able to play on site I play and visa-versa.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It all depends on what you play, GGPoker is a good room but it doesn't have great offers in terms of sit & go but it does have very good tournaments. The withdrawal method offered in your country also influences

L

louis627

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play 888 for NLH but occasionally go to pokerstars for a different game.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Sports Betting. They have a lot of micro MTTs coming up that starts tomorrow. At 4:30pm there is a Holdem $8000 GTD for a $5.50 buyin. Then at 5:30 a PL Omaha MTT for $400 GTD. I don't play much Omaha, but going to try this first one.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For US play I've had my most poker success on ignition, but there are a lot of other great US options as well. If you're outside of the US, I would recommend playing at a site that doesn't allow US players.

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend you to play at Americas Card room.They have good opportunities with cheap buy ins.