kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another brief reflection:
Today I counted a little and realized that I had to win for them, there is no other way.
If we round and swap: I usually play sng on 4 tables at the same time. Because of BR they are 150 ft sngs. It takes an average of 1 hour, so I watch 600 ft for one hour and I'm doing 2400 ft in the best case (if I'm first). The 1800 ft profit in one hour. Which is not much. and to be the first to be on all, almost unlikely.
However, because of BR management I can not play a higher limit (now it is still high), so I have to know mtt-znem. MTT has the chance to be the first to get a little more time but a lot more profit.
There is a long way to go for clinking. (renewal of language lvl 100): f_biggrin:

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leaking your bankroll attempting to learn the best games to get in on and the best players to be up against truly sucks! But if you study well and keep at it you will figure a way to make money in the long run.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To poker was profitable, that is, to make a profit, which would have been considered a benefit, you need to start from scratch. If you look at the players who win a lot of money and live only from the profits of the poker game, then 90% of them have invested much more in their game than their winnings. And if they'll have the profit from their games, they even on your investment to beat the first need.

lignerant131

lignerant131

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its not yet been profitable for me online but at home games I won way more than ive lost. has anyone from cardschat hit it big before that u know of

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can be profitable but in my experience when you win or cash in a big tournament they take back all the money! So next tournament i win I'll wait a week before i play again that's the only thing that'll work it seems!

How do 'they' do that? And why?

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also playing games with players who do a lot of analysis, but they do not get one. This is 3 hours a day (wtf) and there is nothing to look at. In most cases, such people would prefer to leave poker in my opinion. "The more analysis is not always better" thought I think most of them, but they are usually generally poorly conceptualized and / or denied mental game problems

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My game is full of leaks so you can fix it. I have a tremendous edgem, it is very unorthodox for my game style, which I do not really know most about mental and basic strategy to start weak reg. Of course, this is also the weak point.

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This post doesn’t sound like it would have come from a Cardchat Elite? I mean no disrespect, but how can a player say these things and be elite? I could have misunderstood, don’t know??

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This post doesn’t sound like it would have come from a Cardchat Elite? I mean no disrespect, but how can a player say these things and be elite? I could have misunderstood, don’t know??
Do not understand what the problem in my game is wrong? I just wanted to tell my bad style of play

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another tough one there! Just a bad beat. You’ll get the next one

Watching this video, it was a bad beat for the other guy. Wow, he flops Queens full house and he makes big suckout with Kings full house on the river!!

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of swings, Just because you are down one month does not mean you are a losing player. I have had a 2 month losing downswing before but at end of the year I was profitable.

Dont get down, stay positive, Study, review hands, and keep at it.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Forum Titles such as "CardsChat Elite" are awarded for being active contributors to the forum. I believe it would be given to long time active members. This title does not mean that they are the Elite player, although I am sure some of them are.

We all have areas of the game we can work on.. so we can get better and win more $$ (or lose less :))

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the end of the summer I was terrible at gamek, I played many 2 reges games, yet winrate is growing. Moreover, according to my results, I seem to play better against the reels - this will make me have a light life of 50 if the cold weather comes and the fish will no longer be drinking or dancing in the garden or having to lie against the cartridges against the cartridges . But the games are pretty tough now, the luck is that the stable regek are not really good at reg vs reg because they are usually directed towards fishy fields.

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is only minimally profitable for those who have a good technical base, before you just had to know how to make cbet on the flop and you were already a good winner. lol
:D LOL. Actually yes. I am looking today streams of "top regulars" at NLH lets say nl500+, they are just fighting there for 1bb/100 , and playing with swings for 20-70k$. Today poker for me is just a good way to go only into MTT-bingo investments, if you have work, or just have some freeroll-winnings. Time before I had another thoughts about poker.. Right now poker playing for income is possible, but it is really hard job.

Mariancrt

Mariancrt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is, but depends on you, I win and I lose like everybody but the key is to be focused and patient ! Gl

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that is not profitable for most players. U need to be very patience, succes don't arrive overnight

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look at several things in the compilation of my strategy, not just the line EV, but also the line time and the mental energy to be invested. For example, if I have to check more streets then I will play very long parties and the total number of playoffs will remain low, so if you are a non-adaptive player, I may often choose a bit lower, but say 2x faster EV, or perhaps what is more annoying to play if you play with tilting players.

Mycetism

Mycetism

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play freeroll so my bankroll is only going up. It's mostly for fun by I have like +500 in a year, but I end up betting on sport and losing ROFL maybe I should try real money poker

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is worth considering weighing in table-top grind:
1. How long can you push long sessions (as many tables as you can get tired sooner)
2. How many hours of work can you take with this method in one month (the more tables you have, the less monthly work time)
3. what time should be spent on the burnout with such a load (as many tables as possible and the more monthly / yearly work hours, the sooner the burning is supposed to be)

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only one small thing:
PS Zoom:
The 2 and 5 cents Holdem and Omaha cc are 1830s
from 10 cents to $ 5 cents. 1900s.
It would also be worthwhile to compare the normal tables, but I think the hobbyists who risk bigger amounts have virtually disappeared from the higher limits. In the bottom of the micros are rumors of their rumors. Over 10 cents, the Regulators and the most passionate players remained the most. If the 10 and 16 cents are transferred to the full hobby category (2-5 cents), the ratio is even tougher in low, mid and high stakes. There are a total of 1200 in the micron and 2,500. For many years there have been many Eskimo and few cases. Regulators make each other feather and fish.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Those players who were able to learn poker up and down, began to use it as a great way to earn. You can see a lot of different examples, when once unknown and poor players, for a few years become millionaires and continue this way. It all depends on the desire to learn and the chosen goal. Everyone will be able to earn poker, but with the development of this game, you need to own it all the better, as other players also do not sit idly by.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case it is not being profitable. At times I earn banks of 100, 150 usd but after a while I just lost everything. So I put money back and end up losing again haha. I am in a process of constant learning to avoid bad decisions and once and for all have a good bank.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a long time now that i is not looking to make a fortune on this game. Most of the time I try to earn some dollars on frerrolls to be able to have a little fun with it.

This month, for example, I had to win 5 or 6 dollars that I immediately lost on sports and cash games ... Once I managed to reach the sum of 50 dollars. But it's still an exception.