Online Poker in 2015

C

Chris castanza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it still possible in todays day and age to successfully play poker online? Grinding it out, playing with in bankroll and seeing an increase. If I apply the necessary principles will can I build become the one that is chosen. If so, what are some pointers I can absorb from you fine gents?

:icon_sant

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure you can on pokerstars there are common cents and in that events there are low buyins and a large prizes. You should try them. Not to mention there is a common cents leaderboard for more prizes. Also there are a lot of sattelites for big tournaments and SnG tournaments. If you know how to play try to play on pokerstars. And there are lot of freerolls to build your bankroll.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Sir,

Seems that you've not played for a while but knows the game. So my tip for you, we have many more inteligent players playing.

AND much more fishes too.

So, responding to your question. Yes, it's pretty profitable yet (although I don't earn that much yet, maybe I'm still one of the fishes hehehe), however, you will need to adapt a bit to the new tatics.

Try reading some articles about strategy, hand analysis and you'll be back to the game for sure.

ps. If I got you wrong, and you're not a player that stopped playing and is returning, then just read the Poker school in PS and check for videos and CC forum.. you'll be just as me, patiently growing from nothing!! ehhehe

PacMan

PacMan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker is never too late to start playing and be successful. Home pridelyat more attention to the study of the material. And yet, it is not necessary as many new players are fixated on PokerStars, there are many poker rooms where you can build your bankroll at free tournaments.