pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes of course they are very helpful, especially in the key moments of the game, because you can help them by seeing the notes made :), for example the aggressiveness of a player or the fact that he tends to bluff a lot, the list can go on with anything you think you can help in the future from the moment you made the notification:)

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all.
I always take notes, even if they don't come in handy.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I often use notes about the players and sometimes they help me make the right decision. Usually I notice in the notes of players who often bluff and play with junk.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many things

I like to write down most of his actions at the table if he bluffs hands he opens the type of hand he opened or the position he is opening with what type of hand many things like that

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Dont take. But i remember a lot of people who play in the same site of mee.......i know often who bluff or not

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I make what I consider a big mistake. Not taking notes of my opponents.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just give brief overviews of a hand/hands and type of player opponent is - also any mistakes in spots

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only use notes for players I can play with often. Otherwise, I don't see the point in tagging players that I may not meet in the future. In notes, I write down the mistakes of opponents in different situations.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online, I color code folks by how they play. One color for aggressive donks, one for tight rocks, another for folks that actually know what they're doing and so forth.

In the notes, you can talk about a certain tendency they have like always betting the river half pot when they have little to nothing after seeing some of their showdowns. Or something like they pause or timeout when they want to see cards while playing online.

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good tip, maybe I should start taking notes. So far I just try to remember players behavior and relay on my intuition.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I use more notes when I play Omaha hi/lo.

I also notice a persons avatar or name can be a note itself.