long tournaments

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to someone else that there comes a moment of the tournament, and more when the bubble is close they lose by incredible hands that at another time would not have played it like that and lose many chips or even the tournament?

elefece

elefece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The same thing happens to me, that's why I choose short tournaments with few entries

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately, this has often happened to me.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to someone else that there comes a moment of the tournament, and more when the bubble is close they lose by incredible hands that at another time would not have played it like that and lose many chips or even the tournament?
This happens to me from time to time! But I still prefer the smooth structure of the tournament , not the lottery!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the truth of the game.Its truth is profound.Its rivers are long.Without a bit of luck here, too, no way.the whole point is inside the game.The game knows no boundaries and suffers everything-wins and losses.Hold on, friend, you still have everything ahead of you!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's happened before. But, what to do is poker. And, sometimes, he won in an incredible way. It reached the square with one pair of 2 2, turn 2 river 2. I was all in with one pair against the straight and won by a miracle.