my little presentation

K

kemero90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to the whole community! I am from argentina, I play too much on cloth tables, because of the pandemic I only have to move chips online! something new for me, since it fascinates me to observe my rival, and study him! honestly in online games I'm doing terrible! any advice for an online newbie?

I send you a big greeting!:icon_king

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello to the whole community! I am from Argentina, I play too much on cloth tables, because of the pandemic I only have to move chips online! something new for me, since it fascinates me to observe my rival, and study him! honestly in online games I'm doing terrible! any advice for an online newbie?

I send you a big greeting!:icon_king

Thank U 4 Posting.

There is a section for posting hands I would suggest you post some hands so that the community can identify exactly what you might be doing wrong.

You did not mention what stakes you play. If you are playing the same stakes online as live then your mistake maybe not realizing how much better online players are at that stake.

A 1-2 stake online has many better players in it than 1-2 live.

Hope this helps
:):)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the forum. There is only one advice with poker - to read, watch the game of other players, and learn to play. If you learn from your mistakes, it will take a long time.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also prefer live poker because I feel that reading players is a strength of mine (obviously limited in online compared to live) because I study people to good success as well. Online, you must learn to adapt that observation to betting patterns and timing tells. Another consideration to be careful of is that online features many more hands than live in the same amount of time; you might be playing too many or too few hands because you are accustomed to live poker.

As suggested by others, feel free to post more details or specific hands elsewhere in the forums; that might offer more insights into specifics.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to the forum. I advise you to take a closer look at the analysis of your own and opponents' play in specialized programs. Many of them are free and with a trial period.

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings and welcome.
I think online poker becomes more mathematical because of the lack of information vs cloth tables.
Try some of the freeroll cardschat offers and practice more, that's the key to success in anything.
Good luck!

M

Mazza51

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Presentation

Hello everybody.

:) I would like to thank you for letting me join the community. I'm old in online poker, back when Full Tilt was vying for clients with pokerstars. About 14 years ago. Despite that, I'm not experienced at the tables as I only play sometimes. I'm reading a lot of posts, learning a lot and participating in some freeroll tournaments and I've already won some prizes. I will study more. I apologize for not posting almost anything yet, as I don't want to be repetitive. Whenever I have doubts, I'm searching the forums themselves and I find it perfectly. Your search engine is very efficient. Thanks for everything and sorry for my English.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try a different room & Take notes is my advice

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise you to record your performance. Then view it. To understand where you made mistakes.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online and live.
The level is overwhelmingly higher online.
What do you think about this?