Асе King Ace Queen

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. Played yesterday in the League. Two times lost on kicker The most offensive ACE king against ACE dam. And when I had to lose two ladies I realized that today I'm in the tail. Am I not playing right or unlucky?

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Options the answer to this question can be mass. To answer it, it is important to know how the hands were played. Maybe a little aggression and limp disappoint. Maybe the position is not the same. It's one thing to catch a bad beat on the river, it's another thing to go all-in against 3,4 opponents on the preflop. Situations are different. Luck is not always to blame. Sometimes we bring our own problems.
Personally me it's a shame when AA merges on 67 :D And it happens.
Don't forget that the tournament is not the last. And this means our victories are yet to come! More positive!

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK suited or not, it's over-rated, at least old Dolly said so.
I rather have any suited connector than AK.
Also, it's always AK that have you losing those big pot.

Last edited:
ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Hey. Played yesterday in the League. Two times lost on kicker The most offensive ACE king against ACE dam. And when I had to lose two ladies I realized that today I'm in the tail. Am I not playing right or unlucky?

Do not worry. AKs often move. I had a black week once in my life. My AAs lost 12 times in a row. This was definitely not funny.:dong:
:laugh:

M

Masatoo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ak suited is instant fold for me, lost the count on how many times ive lost with that hand smh.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AK is nice hand. You just have to fold it, if you don't connect on the flop and don't be stubborn. AQ is always very dangerous to play, most often a fold to any re-raise.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well what can I say yes there are annoying re-runs this is poker! And so everything seems to be correct twice you were ahead of the showings just out of luck.

L

Leon94

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek:I leave the risk because I have AA Opponent has 77 and the flop comes J, 7, A, 10.7it's just tin 🥵:eek:

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite hand and very dangerous hand

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AKs But I can lose against AQs. Just as I lose todayAA against

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tough hands to play although AK should be a winner

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AKs better than AQs , Also lost today AA vs KQ

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my experience AK is to be played like a normal hand. Like someone else said, AK is where the most money is lost because we play the hand like it's indestructible. Don't assume to have the best hand and keep your eyes open on what the opponents do and play accordingly. Best of luck

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday and today I got back the 'normal' online variance from 'who knows who or what', it is just unreal, like always, never happened in real life for 2 decades....

I counted the AK dealt hands until 46 or 48 something like that, I have won 1, I mean one AK from the almost 50, got 4 or 5 walk. And that's it. Similar with AQ and AJ against smaller Ax, maybe 10-12 times the turn and the river was the x and x.....

Yesterday FT, last 4, same stack size AA vs AJ burnt... today FT, heads up, AA vs 33 burnt, AK vs A5 burnt, A8 vs K8 burnt....

I still say you can't play the strong preflop hands same like everything else, as those have the value, in real poker, not in the online crap, as they manipulate it however they want....

Was the best advice for me: In online poker forget variance and do not compare to real poker, as that is real, the online just a set up crap....

Oh, and today I saw a backdoor flush series against me what I have never seen, not even online in my life. It was 100+.... really unreal.... do not mention the normal flush draws, that was in run against me too.

All of these would be okay, if it would be a 2 way street, but it never comes back, not even for days, but it happens against me often for weeks....

I really would like to meet and speak with a guy who programme and set up the RNGs, as it is set up for the players, it is visible clearly, but I still do not get the repetative phases, I really have the feeling, that is set up manually, not automatically by an algorithm...

When I am writing it JJ vs 33 backdoor flush for the 33... I am just smiling and burn my bankroll. I recognized, if I do it, and restart from the collected rewards or re-deposit it goes back to normal - I mean I win, lose with given hands, how the real variance works, so I can count on that, usually for max 2 weeks. I always try to withdraw the max what i do not need, as i see it is repetative, done by purpose.

Oh and if someone plays PLO especially CG, then I'd like to hear about the AA experiences there, today, I won 2 hands with AA, lost 30+, but I could not even took down a single AA held by opponents....

I should have more accounts, and play simultaniously only the very micro tourneys, as they do not have much from that.

In real poker AKs, one of my favorite hand, next to J10, in online the 2 most hated.... sick, unreal and manipulated... really like to speak with a honest insider how they set it up....